4430 clutch ? April 14, 2012 11:58AM
I remove the rock housing and added 4010 finals to my 4430. I just got it back together today and fired it up. At first the brakes, steering, and clutch didn't work. I assume there was air in the lines and after running for awhile the brakes and steering began to work but still no clutch. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: 4430 clutch ? April 14, 2012 05:12PM
When you removed the rockshaft did you block off the hydraulics to the rockshaft or loop it in. You will need to block it off for it to work.

Re: 4430 clutch ? April 14, 2012 11:17PM
I tapped and pluged two 1/8 holes. one on the right and one on the left right above the brake bleaders. Are there more lines to block off if so were. Thanks

Re: 4430 clutch ? April 14, 2012 11:51PM
Greg i read your message again and i think your asking about the main hydralic lines on the outside of the tractor that go in and out of the rock shaft housing if so i capped both of those off. Is it possible that there is still air in the lines.

Re: 4430 clutch ? April 15, 2012 02:28AM
Dought that there is still air in system,what is your lube and clutch system pressure.How do the brakes and steering feel,they have priority over everything else.If need be you can call and maybe I can help.712-542-0794

Re: 4430 clutch ? April 15, 2012 03:38AM
CottonPicker... Did u put the new clutch housing on?

Re: 4430 clutch ? April 15, 2012 11:10PM
Not yet JDGnut. I spoke with kevind and he put me on the right track. It wasn't the clutch, i just didn't have the shifter linkage right. After spending sometime adjusting it, everthing seems to be good. I would like to thank everyone for there help and the Morgan's for this web site! There's noway i would be able to do alot of the work on my tractor with out this web site. Everytime i run into a problem i come here and there's always someone willing to help me out. So THANKS again for all the help and just maybe one day i will learn enough to be able to give some helpful advice.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009