WCIP Schedule April 15, 2012 12:50AM
Does anyone have an idea when the West Central Iowa Pullers schedule will be out?

Re: WCIP Schedule April 17, 2012 02:40AM
shows the integrity of that bunch.... cant get any explanation ....even from an officer. maybe we can get the rules posted by may. plenty of time to get new parts!! lol.

Re: WCIP Schedule April 17, 2012 04:03AM
agree, bunch of bs, everyone is busy, maybe you shouldn't take the job if you dont have the time to do

Re: WCIP Schedule April 17, 2012 05:44AM
I'm going to guess that all of these posts are from the same person. I'm also going to guess that you were not at the meeting when I stated that I do not have time to do this anymore and don't want to be president of this organization anymore will someone else volunteer to do it. If you would like to do it you should have bothered to show up at the meeting and raised your hand. It's apparent that you have plenty of time on your hands since you have time to get on here and run your mouth about me. As for the schedule it will be on Facebook by the end of the week as the person who is doing our website sent me an email that they no longer have time to do it. I have not had time to check into other options for that yet. You would also know if you went to the meeting that there are no rule changes for this year. As always if you have issues or questions my cell phone and email are on the webpage and on Facebook.

Brandon Clark

Re: WCIP Schedule April 18, 2012 12:50AM
Wouldn't be me Brandon, I'll put my name on my posts! And FYI were not going to hook this year at all!

Re: ? for Goz April 18, 2012 01:22AM
Where are you going to hook Goz?

Re: ? for Goz April 29, 2012 01:21PM
We might make a late hook in August or Sept. but it's not looking good, just have too much going on, and no time to work on the Tractor, and we won't b pulling WCIP, nuthing against anyone there, just making some changes

Re: ? for Goz April 29, 2012 02:16PM
How about hooking some Great Plains, Rally in the Valley in Rock Valley is back on the schedule August 9 and its a great place to pull. Plus I wish everybody pulled at Prairie Village in Madsion South Dakota at least once in their pulling careers, its towards the end of August. Great facility, great threshing bee and flee market, its just an all around good time. If you want a decent seat at the pull you better be there an hour before, they usually get around 2000 people if not more, its just an awesome place to close out the summer. Anyways we are probably a bit of a long haul for you, just something to think about.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009