Tractor Pulling Parts April 21, 2012 06:24AM
Has anyone ever had engine/tractor work done at Tractor Pulling Parts of Whipple, Ohio? How was your experience with them?
I'm looking at having them build an engine for me.

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 21, 2012 02:07PM
I haven't had any engine work done by Adam. But I have bought ALOT of stuff from him in the past and I have nothing but good things to say!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 21, 2012 02:17PM
only one good place for engine work and thats riverside engines the rest are all middle men or middle men to the middle man

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 22, 2012 12:52PM
you soud pretty sure about tlhat ; there might be some that do not share your feelings

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 22, 2012 03:26PM
"Here Here" This is an opinion paige is it not. If you dont want them dont ask for them. I like to go to the people that actually build the parts not to the person one or two down the line and several markups later. But I put my engines together myself and some folks need someone to do that for them and that limits you to options I am not tied down to. Just saying for green guys riverside in my opinion does more in house building of there parts than most others. Think about this when you go to an event and they allow the driver to say something to the crowd they (in the PS,SS,SF,ETC) almost always thank Riverside engines and Columbus Diesel for there work on there pullers. You hardly here mention of other builders. But these are the big boys in tactor pulling and the ones in winners circle all the time. My opinion is the nascar class of pulling is the prostolk class and if all the top green guys are going to Riverside its a no brainer if you can afford it I would go to them. But hey opinions are like ______ and everyone has one!

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 22, 2012 11:33PM
Adam is honest and will give you 110%. He takes great pride in his stuff and his customers, he is a pleasure to deal with.

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 22, 2012 11:45PM
I would have to say it depends on what class your looking to pull, his 3000rpm stuff isnt that strong

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 23, 2012 02:45PM
money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 23, 2012 10:29PM
BouncingAdam has done a great job on all parts I have gotten from him.

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 24, 2012 05:31AM
When you order parts from any builder how do you know if they are building the parts or just calling the second or third middle man in the chain. If you ask them they will say I build everything but I bet some builders only put it together and dont have a machine shop to do any building themselfs. What makes or breaks them is whos stuff they use and how deep your pockets are will decide if you get the best. How many of use go to the builders shop to see if they have the tools to build these parts. You may be shocked at what you find.

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 24, 2012 08:08AM
Some of you are really lost. Who out there forge's there own pistons in house? Name a builder other than REI that makes there own sleeve's, how about rings, bearings, valves, the springs for valves, rod bolts, head bolts (yes I know REI and Hyper have there own but they didn't make them).The point is everyone is a middle man for some one. Adam buys some things, machines other parts, no different than alot of the other builders.

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 24, 2012 09:13AM
I dont think so!Grinning

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 25, 2012 01:36PM
If you aren't running GN don't bother with riverside you are a very little man on the food chain. BTDT, never again.

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 25, 2012 04:23PM
you get what you pay for!!!!Yawning

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 24, 2012 11:45AM
I see that Tractor Pulling Parts does work on 3 and 4 cylinder mini diesel tractors. Does he do good work on these machines?
Also, does REI work on 3 cylinder yanmar engines?

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 25, 2012 07:45AM
yes Mine made 4000hp at 10000 rpms with 4 gt-66 chargersWinking

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 25, 2012 10:09AM
The important thing you get with a quality engine builder is their knowledge and the benefit of all the research and development they do to improve performance. A good builder will also test and do quality control measures to ensure you get high quality parts. Knowledge is priceless. I believe Wipeout Enterprises is one of the top 3 builders in the market. They know how to put a high performance motor together as they have been in the business a long time.

As for Adam, he built his tractor and won the NTPA light pro class region 2. That should tell you something.

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 25, 2012 03:39PM
so who is your top 2 builders if wipe out is in third?

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 25, 2012 11:43PM
rodney schnitker d&r pulling parts !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 26, 2012 12:53AM
Well, I actually think that Wipeout is the best when it comes to IH's. Sorry for the confusion. There are some good builders out there that have been in the business a long time. On the Deere side of the house, I hear good things about GMS and REI. It is just my opinion based upon my experience. Point is, there are some great builders in this sport.

Re: Tractor Pulling Parts April 27, 2012 08:01AM
Theres some good machinest out there and lots of middle men. Seems the question is can you bypass the middle man and purchase straight fro the builder and or the main thing is if you cant put it together yourself the you probably are going to have to rely on the middle man anyway. So my point is there is a lot of middle men builders out there just not to many actual builders. When in dought always go to Riverside.Thumbs Up

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,668, Posts: 229,751, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,927.

Our newest member JD_8520