Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association May 06, 2012 12:42PM
How come Case get to run 3000 RPM? It's supposed to be a 466 class. What a joke.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association May 06, 2012 12:56PM
I pull that class with IH and don't think it's a joke. As far as I'm concerned it levels the field a little. Besides the way things are right now if thats what it takes to get tractor numbers fine. West Central, IAMO, and Northwest Mo. would have a good number of tractors if they would adopt a common set of rules, but I guess that doesn't happen in pulling, maybe someday.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association May 06, 2012 01:02PM
It's supposed to be a 466 class. Northeast and Great Plains don't have that.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association May 06, 2012 02:06PM
Don't know what Northeast you're talking about but Great Plains rules are 466 3lm. 3000 rpm.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association May 06, 2012 03:14PM
It's not a 466 only class, the cases were grandfathered in because unlike most of the rest of the neighboring organizations, WCIP likes to have a little color. Truth be known jdman8954 pulls a red tractor. Redman8954 should have come to the meeting. I have been pulling against the cases for a while now and I can't say they are much of a threat even at 3000 rpm.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association May 06, 2012 04:24PM
re read the great plains rules, they allow more cubes if they match the rear end and transmission in 3000 rpm class

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association May 07, 2012 03:06AM
Just wanting to know if the rumor is true that Hoffmans are reworking a Limited Pro to run in Western Iowa or is it going to be a Outlaw Limited Pro, Either way it should be interesting to see them running a diesel again & im sure it will be a top runner knowing John

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association June 03, 2012 11:15PM
Any updates on WCIP ? Web Page down.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association March 21, 2016 02:53AM
id like to know what classes you guys have and the rules please email me thk u Jeff

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association March 23, 2016 09:09AM
There are a lot of pulls (not NTPA or GN or Outlaws but the smaller some what local) going on in the SW Iowa NW Missouri, Western NE area but have 3 or 4 different associations governing them. If they could adopt a common set of rules every body would win. The owners would have a lot more pulls that their tractor/pickup would qualify for resulting in more pullers showing up for the same pull. The fans would win because of the same reason. They get to watch more competitors. The fans is what it's all about. If they don't show up. There won't be a pull "there" in the future. The fact there are a few different rules from one association to the next just makes it too difficult and expensive for competitors to be able to purchase the needed parts and yet alone find the time to change them around from one day to the next just so they can attend a pull well with in driving range. WE need some COMMONALITY!!!!

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association March 25, 2016 02:37PM
Anyone know of a WCIP schedule? Also is Ida Grove and Denison having a pull this year?

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association March 25, 2016 03:25PM
Does anybody know what Hinton will do since they lost their outlaw hook?

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association March 25, 2016 04:12PM
The WCIP Banquet is April 9th. I'm pretty sure a tentative schedule will be rolled out at that time.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association March 26, 2016 03:07AM
Where is the banquet scheduled and what time?

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association April 02, 2016 01:46AM
Yes GP rules allow bigger cubes but that was by design they new that there wasn't a 504 put in any small frame tractors therefore easy to exclude the Case from the 3000 rpm class BUT it's OK to put any IH engine they want into any rear end they want to. Kind of hypocritical but when it's run by the masses they can do what they want. If they and every other organization had a brain they would let the 504 pull with them and find out if they would stay with them or if they would just make the purse bigger for the winner at least it would allow some other color to look at and bring in more revenue. You people that are stuck with green and red to pull with I feel sorry for you as a fan in the stand it gets REALLY old seeing red,red,red,green,red,red,green,green,red,red,red,red,red,red but some people will never know the difference! Sounds like at least WCIP is taking a chance and trying something to bring in more tractors.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association April 03, 2016 02:45PM
WCIP has always allowed case 504 to run, or at least for a long time. 474 Ford is welcome as well. There is more than one case that runs with WCIP.

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association April 04, 2016 06:55AM
I would like to talk to someone from wipa about class and rules interested in joining your group please email me thanks

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association April 04, 2016 09:37AM
sent you an email

Re: Rules for Western Iowa Pullers Association April 11, 2016 07:57PM
Could I get a copy of 2016 rules and a contact number about your schedule?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,925, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,021.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM