Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 12, 2012 12:20PM
In my travels today, I spotted a MM G-1000 Vista with full cut tires and a rollcage on a trailer running around the Columbiana, Ohio area. It looked good up there, it's nice to see a different color for a change, wonder if he's going to run the Div. 5 Classic Super Stock? Hope that big Minnie holds up and gives those red and green guys something to be nervous about!!

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 13, 2012 01:36AM
Did it have a name on it? MM can be decent when done right. I have a deere in roughly the same area and I love me some colorful competition!

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 13, 2012 03:41AM
Does it look somtin like this

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 13, 2012 03:52AM
I'll bet it looks like this

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 13, 2012 04:38AM
I have confirmed an official sighting of this Moline lurking around East Rochester Ohio. This same tractor was riding around in Columbiana yesterday. Trying to keep a low profile but its not working LOL! I hear he has to have a fuel truck follow him around to keep fuel in the tractor.........

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 16, 2012 02:18AM
maybe its going to be a antique profarm?

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 16, 2012 03:20AM
Maybe its just different than a cookie cutter 4010-4430/ 966-1466 and maybe it might just smoke your deere.

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 16, 2012 04:21AM
Needs to add a curl up on the front of his what are supposed to be skis.
Right now they are "dig into the ground and stop fast so's the sled rams you in the rear"
Just sayin'

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 16, 2012 07:55AM
id say thgats a division 5 tr

Re: Saw a Moline with a roll cage today May 16, 2012 09:51AM
Lol dont now how it will run....but sure be nise come to the sanbox with sometin different...lol thanks for the input on the skees..wher Lookin make them different now we got it weighed..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009