mahle pistons May 14, 2012 08:52AM
HI has anyone ever tried Mahle diesel pistons in there superfarm or prostock and does anyone have a phone number to call a dealer for custom pistons that doesn't take 4-6 weeks to build them thanks.

Re: mahle pistons May 14, 2012 11:36AM
Mahle has bought out Clevite years ago.

What pistons are you looking at?

Re: mahle pistons May 14, 2012 02:27PM
was looking on there web page and seen they make custom diesel pistons for performance applications it would be for a 4 7/8 bore, didn't know who to contact as a dealer for them and if anybody has ever used them thanks.

Re: mahle pistons May 14, 2012 02:34PM
find someone that works there and give them the number they can get a set given to them or very cheap if they have already taken the annual set.

Re: mahle pistons May 14, 2012 03:39PM
They may say 4-6 weeks to get custom pistons made but back here in reality im goin on 16 weeks for a set from mahle.

Re: mahle pistons July 24, 2013 09:06PM
We required mwm deutz tbd 602 mahle piston,part no-12071558
If you have available so pls send us reply.
Thanks,

Re: mahle pistons July 25, 2013 09:20PM
Mahle actually makes a lot of the "blanks" for many of the "well known" piston suppliers in the world of motorsports. But last time we tried, they told us to buy at the "little company" as they wouldn't bother with small numbers (and we wanted like 60 pistons).

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: MAHLE pistons and engine parts July 31, 2013 07:01AM
MAHLE has a information heavy website, probably more information than you are looking for. MAHLE Aftermarket On that site is also a "Where to buy" tab to locate a person locally, who can order the parts you desire and to discuss with. They do have a preferred sales system as well, in my opinion its for dealers who purchase more products than some others. Luckily, I have found a guy who is use to there system and products. If you are also on Facebook, you can send them a direct message on that forum. They confer with a tech or sales person and will return with a answer very quickly. I have used both the website and the Facebook page [www.facebook.com] with great success. [www.mahle-aftermarket.com]
Goodluck,
PK

Re: mahle pistons July 31, 2013 12:27PM
I am a distributor for Mahle Clevite, email the part number or call me at (731)574-1128. I can probably help.
Thanks,
Joshua Mobley
High-Rev Technology

Re: mahle pistons December 11, 2013 07:07AM
I HAVE 33 REBUILT PISTONS COMPLETE WITH RINGS & WRIST PINS TO FIT THE 602.

THESE PISTONS WERE REBUILT BY WARSITLA FOR THE CANADIAN MILITARY. I f you are interested call me at 1-902-456-4919 that is N S CANADA.

GARY

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,711, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520