Ridders shed fire? May 24, 2012 09:50AM
Heard the Ridder pulling family from Higginsville had a shop fire that damaged the wild injuin tractor. Anybody got any details, I always loved watching their tractors pull, what a shame. thanks

Re: Ridders shed fire? May 24, 2012 10:26AM
Yes ,The Wild Injun had some damage to it. Monica had posted a facebook picture that I saw and all the tires were up but it appeared to have some hood damage and burnt paint. Don't know how extensive but there is some. Haven't heard of any other damage or if the other tractor were involved. I understand It was their shop and it happened Sunday afternoon around 3 o'clock.

Re: Ridders shed fire? May 24, 2012 12:54PM
Hope no one was hurt, ridders are good people. hope the injun is ok to. heard it was 4.1 now.

Re: Ritters shed fire? May 26, 2012 12:16AM
Yes there was a fire at my dads shop. Yes his 5020 Wild Injun 4.1 was in it. There was no major damage to his tractor, it mainly has cosmetic damage it should be out the first weekend in june at Sedalia MO.

Re: Ridders shed fire? May 26, 2012 04:18AM
Just hope they did NOT have Allstate insurance like I did.

Re: Ridders shed fire? May 26, 2012 02:03PM
Allstate stinks??? never had them, but they send me stuff now and then wanting me to switch to them. heard they were good though.

Re: Ridders shed fire? May 27, 2012 06:49AM
mo fan
Heard the Ridder pulling family from Higginsville had a shop fire that damaged the wild injuin tractor. Anybody got any details, I always loved watching their tractors pull, what a shame. thanks

Alllstate treated us very badly, started with the agent selling the wrong policy, then he would NOT return calls or come out when we had the fire. They denied coverage on the structure and buisness contents. Shabby treatment would be a major step up for me.

Re: Ridders shed fire? May 28, 2012 07:13AM
It's just not Allstate, it's most of them. Two words they love to use are, "it's depreciated". Got hit by a tornado 30 years ago on my grandmothers place and to make a long story short, it was up to me to help her. It took down an old barn that we DID NOT have insured. that was fine, no problem we understood that. It also took parts of the old barn and put them in the roof of the house. Adjuster said they wouldn't pay for it because the roof was old and was depreciated. I said no one told her that when she was paying the premium. We kept bitching and they finally did pay for the repairs. My father in law(was not at the time) was hit by the same tornado a had a shed disintegrated was insured by the same company. He had to do the same thing we did cause they told him the same thing and his building was insured. He got them to put him up a new shed after several months of fighting. As soon as they put it up, he changed insurance companies. lol My grandmother didn't want to do that because the adjuster had been a "neighbor" of hers for years. Some neighbor huh?

Re: Ridders shed fire? May 28, 2012 11:39AM
Hell has many spots reserved for claims deniers, er claims adjusters. Funny how they have NO PROBLEM taking our money for the premiums, it's just that the errors and other issues seem to get realized only when it comes time for them to fulfill THEIR SIDE of the contract!

to Face in crowd May 28, 2012 12:23PM
Where's the 'like' button for your comment?

Re: to Face in crowd May 28, 2012 02:47PM
We saw a lawyer that specialized in insurance claims. Told us that we would win the suit,however because it was the agent that made the mistake we would have to pay legal costs. Our loss to the building was under $40,000 so it was not cost effective to persue legal avenues. This was by far the worst screwing I ever took.

Re: to Face in crowd May 28, 2012 04:50PM
Since the agent screwed up, it should be his responsibility to cover legal costs. After all, the agent works for an insurance company so he should have liability insurance to cover his own butt through the insurance company that he sells for. JMHO.

Re: to Face in crowd May 29, 2012 02:10AM
This is true, however after finding out particulars about the agent (just a average guy trying to get by) I dicided to just go to the bank, borrow the money and fix the building myself. I really dislike having to use the legal system.

Re: to Face in crowd May 29, 2012 02:11AM
Ya, I thought that is what Errors and Omissions insurance was for with a company like that???

Edit: Sorry I missed your reply above.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2012 02:12AM by AV.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009