Atlas Tractor January 23, 2009 11:00AM
Need a phone number for Atlas Tractor

Re: Atlas Tractor January 23, 2009 01:49PM
Phone number is 763 780 9548, ask for Dan or Carl.

Re: Atlas Tractor January 25, 2009 06:04AM
Is Dan back??? he left Carl last spring to be with the woman. last I knew George was back helping Carl get stuff out the door..

Re: Atlas Tractor January 25, 2009 04:37PM
My reference source was from a north eastern ih customer, your staffing info may be more up to date. I'd called 90 days ago or so, about a custom constant mesh set, but don't recall specifically whom I spoke with at that time.

Re: Atlas Tractor January 26, 2009 01:49AM
Dan isn't around there anymore. Last time i saw him was last June when he was out at Bill Daluges working on the gearbox for the superflo dyno. And then it sounded like he was going out to Ohio for work and a girl.. And he wasn't at the shop with Carl and George the other day. Which is to bad. Danny is very smart. He's the one that built and designed the cylinder head that is on Guy Blechingers diesel superstock tractor. And it's the only one like that.

Re: Atlas Tractor January 26, 2009 11:42AM
yeah he was a great guy. both carl and dan do good work. just to bad he had to head out of town. when both of them wer there a 10min stop was like 1.5 hour stop. they always are trying to find new ways to make horsepower and contain it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,783, Posts: 229,968, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,048.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009