esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 10, 2012 11:58AM
This pull was a joke. The track was just terrible. With the quality of tractors that was there was awesome but you couldn't see it because the track had such a soft hole in the middle the pulling sled had to be pulled out of it after almost every pull. Hey henry get some new clay.

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 10, 2012 12:49PM
any results? thanks

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 10, 2012 01:22PM
Mark cole- mods
Dave everman- lights and heavies
reny with the stinger -2wd
Not sure about super farm. All or nothing tractor won but was DQ'd

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 10, 2012 02:10PM
Anyone have full results?

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 10, 2012 02:25PM
if All or Nothing got disqualified why didn't one of the 2.6 trucks get disqualified for the same reason???. whats good for one is good for ALL! the club is nothing more than who knows who and who can get away with more. the club is a joke!

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 10, 2012 02:50PM
A sore loser douchebag Is the reason all or nothin got disqualified. they ran with a low hitch in the super farm and heavy super stock and ended up second in that class.

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 11, 2012 03:13PM
It's real simple, that all or nothin team has a tech as a team member so they new it was wrong, the right thing they should have done is told other officials it may be the wrong and meet with other pullers in that class to see if they would mind if the ran like that but no they decided not to say anything hoping nobody would notice, rules are rules. When the Snoopy tractor kept beating them they formed a protest accusing them of cheating and had them tear apart everything just to find out everything was legal so I guess the all or nothin are bigger SORE LOSERS!!!

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 11, 2012 05:56PM
WOW! what a fu@k!n& moron. get your stories straight, then get them in order from over the last 10 years, check your facts, and if you still cant understand it, then give me a call, or better yet, say it to my face when you see me at a pull this summer. steve meyer, all or nothin pulling team.

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 11, 2012 07:27PM
First of all I was replying to J Scmitz's comment, second I do have my facts right because I was standing right there as you and others of your team were riding around on the golf cart talking with the other pullers saying the Snoppy tractor was cheating and it should be investigated, so my facts about that is right, third as a puller and official do you really think cyber swearing is appropriate, even though people commented about dansville you do not see Henry Everman's post swearing at people, he commented very appropriate and professional, maybe you should do the same.

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 10, 2012 02:56PM
If you or anyone thinks im happy about the condition the track was in,in Dansville im not, did we add any water, no NONE we had alot of rain this past week, am i making excuses no , those are facts, As to new clay for 2013 it will be considered as it will have to be trucked a considerable distance away and probably expensive and the possibly not having any more pulls will also be discussed . You see when you deal with weather its not like pushing a button on a computer and being able to, praise or critisize , and it seems critisizem is real easy to come by. Its alot of planning, work and people and money to put on a pull of this size and you need to make money to continue. We are sorry for your and anyone elses dissapointmet , We did our best under the conditions and we in Dansville are dissapointed also. Thank You Henry Everman

Re: esp pull at dansville... such a dissapointment! June 10, 2012 04:33PM
all or nothin was disqualified for improper hitch angle, passed tech at trailer, i moved drawbar at scales to try to get near 20", (new tires were considerable shorter than old ones) got it up to 191/2 inches but angle ended up wrong and i wasn't paying attention. no one else was either. our adjuster screws broke and we made most of the run at 18". none theless, intentional or not, i was wrong. the team got punished. bruce was driving and all fingers got pointed at him, unfairly, was my mistake. but lets not whine about getting beat by drawbar angle. deep lug tires, great track position, and a lotta hp behind it is what made that pass happen, and after a trip to tractor supply and some repairs to the hitch i proved it again in super class at 19" drawbar. sharpen yer tires boys and see y'all sunday at strawberry fields. steve meyer, all or nothing pulling team

ESP QUESTION June 11, 2012 12:22AM
IF I COME OUT THERE AND WANT TO PULL MY TRACTOR IN 2 CLASSES DO I HAVE TO PAY $80 FOR EACH CLASS?

OR IS IT A TRUE DAY PASS?

$80 ONCE + 30 ENTRY FEE

THEN THE SECOND CLASS JUST THE $30

OR IS IT

$120 PER CLASS AT THE SAME EVENT?

Re: ESP QUESTION June 11, 2012 01:47PM
This would be nice to know

Re: ESP QUESTION June 12, 2012 01:09AM
The one day hook fee for non members will be total of $80. This includes the insurance fee of $50 and the hook fee of $30. As for the second class, I'm not sure, someone smarter than me will have to answer that.

Re: ESP QUESTION June 12, 2012 03:59AM
50& for 1 day and 30& per class any other questions 585 721 5185 Thanks Henry E.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009