Pulling tractor insurance. June 11, 2012 02:35AM
I'm looking for information on insurance for a pulling tractor. Just like to know what companies offer coverage for them and what it actually covers. I would like coverage for it sitting in the shop and on the road to and from pulls if possible. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Pulling tractor insurance. June 11, 2012 04:48AM
I was able to add my tractor onto a policy I already had. It covers the tractor sitting in the shop and to and from the pull. Insurance is with Indiana Farmers.

Re: Pulling tractor insurance. June 11, 2012 05:28AM
Contact K&K Motorsports Insurance out of Ft. Wayne Indiana. They insure competition vehicles , transporters, etc. Their number is : 800-237-2917

Re: Pulling tractor insurance. June 11, 2012 02:12PM
Erie Insurance Group agents here in wisconsin do a great job with insurance on the pulling tractor and the hauler and mine was lienced motorhome

Re: Pulling tractor insurance. June 11, 2012 11:54PM
Thanks guys. I'll look into those suggestions.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM