cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 21, 2012 09:01AM
Wondering if a cockshutt with a hercules 339 gas would be able to compeat or fit into the rules for a LLSS class in wiscinsin .

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 21, 2012 03:13PM
570 makes good tractors they will handel 350 or 360 cubic in fine only problem parts are getting hard to find rear ends are tough as they come

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 22, 2012 01:26AM
Cockshutt 570 is a good tractor for the LLSS. We run a Alcohol burner in Michigan and have had pretty good success. There is 3 or 4 down in Kentucky and Missouri that are real competitive as well. Just keep in mind, you are going to need alot of custom pcs. made because parts are not as plentiful as the IH's and or JD's.

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 22, 2012 08:41AM
I didn't think there were gas/alky tractors allowed in the Wisconsin LLSS classes. Has that changed?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 22, 2012 08:59AM
badger state does not but new class in the south central wisconsin club does. Not sure on cubic inch for alky but looks like a good class almost like midwest winter nationals llss class.

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 23, 2012 04:18AM
Jake,

New Organization in Southern Wisconsin has adopted ORVTPA, KTPA rules, and started the class. We are planning on going up and running the first weekend in August. A lot of the Badger State guys helped with setting up these rules. Few variances from our rules,but seem like a really good set of rules.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 23, 2012 04:39AM
Glad to have you guys coming to the Utica Nationals, August 4th and 5th.I think the LLSS class will have 20 or more each day.If you guys need help with anything please call me. Thanks David Smithback, President of the Utica Nationals

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 23, 2012 08:02AM
David,

Thank you we would have been bringing 2 but unfortanately the Moline destroyed a ring and pinion a couple weeks ago. But I think if all goes well the Massey will be there.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 23, 2012 06:12AM
When will Badger State let alky burners in the LLSS?

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 23, 2012 08:05AM
What time does this pull start? Will they run llss both days and what other classes are there?

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 23, 2012 04:03PM
LLSS will be both days,BSTP will have LLSS,466,pro Farm and Super Farm on the 4th. Then Super Farm ,466, and Pro Farm onthe 5th

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 24, 2012 09:47AM
Thanks David for the info. So will the llss run the swttp rules both nights or will one night be badger smoke only class? Thinking of coming to watch but want to see the alcohol vs diesel llss class

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 24, 2012 10:08AM
I thought that the rules used to say that tractor had to run on same fuel as original out of factory. I may be mistaken, but if that was the case gas was ok but alky was not

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 24, 2012 02:20PM
BSTP LLSS will run on saturday, SCWTP LLSS will run Saturday and Sunday. Some Tractors are pulling both BSTP and SCWTP.It should be fun to see the southern tractors come and have fun in Utica.

Re: cockshutt 570 in a LLSS June 23, 2012 08:29AM
Dave's son Jay Smithback was a real important part of setting up the LLSS class at the SCWTP meeting this winter.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009