Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Suggestions June 25, 2012 06:18AM
The upcoming year we are going to a smoke tube at the indoor pull. Many ideas have been brought up to keep the mph class and the open class and let p pumps pull in the open class where as in years past just an a pump class. Just one suggestion was to let all tractors run and big blocks run 3000 rpms and small blocks can run 3500 rpms. Another was to split small blocks and big blocks up jus a few suggestions that have been mentioned to me as I have asked around at local pulls. The pull is not until March but im wanting opinions, thoughts, ways to have a good show, and to get everyone an early hook!

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Suggestions July 04, 2012 03:55PM
Pullers are going to have to have a stack like they use at all indoors correct? And split up Big blocks and small blocks. 3500 RPM is too risky in my opinion too close quarters in there to be running something like that.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Suggestions July 04, 2012 04:05PM
So you just going to knock out the big block deeres and let a 640 small block IH run?

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Suggestions July 04, 2012 04:18PM
How about some llss nothing going on in march several would probably come

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard