Texas Bullwhip and Lil Whip?????? July 02, 2012 12:20PM
Any chance they will be in Rock Valley this weekend for the Outlaw Extreme National?

Re: Texas Bullwhip and Lil Whip?????? July 02, 2012 03:10PM
I have noticed Don has been running outlaw events this summer.I would guess he will be in Rock Valley.The 2wd class should be very good in Rock Valley.Any chance the Simon's will be there?If they showed up along with Craig Nation.wow Looking forward to the show and seeing the new replay board.

Re: Texas Bullwhip and Lil Whip?????? July 02, 2012 03:49PM
RJ told me on Fondas board they are planning on coming. With all the chatter I have been hearing should be one heck of a show.

Re: Texas Bullwhip and Lil Whip?????? July 03, 2012 09:42AM
Rockwell will be just as good if not better, GN Minis and five GN Semi's. I Choose rockwell!

Re: Texas Bullwhip and Lil Whip?????? July 03, 2012 03:23AM
From what I hear Don will be in Rock Valley this weekend.

Re: Texas Bullwhip and Lil Whip?????? July 03, 2012 04:47AM
sweet

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 03, 2012 11:05AM
Mods-Bullwhip and River Rat-they both get one
TWD-The Missouri Gambler and 1 of the Simon trucks-odds are good with 4 of them and they run good
PS-Unnatural Disaster and Hillbilly Express-looked like this was a great class in Texas
LPS-The Mean Farmer and Extreme Pleasure-VanBeek gets his 1st LPS win
LSS-The Weapon and Hayley's Comet -If he gets out of the stable
USS-Hoffman and Deere Fever-Hope he is there
DSS-Superman and Lost-any word on Stray Horse?
SF-Magnum Force both nights
FWD-Foxy Lady and Secret Weapon
PS4wd-Rattrap and Trouble Maker

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 03, 2012 01:47PM
tractor fan I think your picks are right on, my question is will Polson, Hoffman, and Freese be making the trip to New Hampton the week after since they dont have an Outlaw hook again till Aug.

Re: Rock Valley Predictions- July 04, 2012 01:10AM
Tractor fan: Hopefully Hoffman, Polson and Friese will be in Onawa and Hinton as we are having USS.

[/b][/b]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009