Power Pullers August 09, 2010 12:53PM
I am not bashing the Nebraska Power Pullers by any means just wondering on Racing junk I see that four trucks are for sale... Sum Fun was for sale at once time high roller now a street mod 4 wheeler and one more twd also...Is there a reason so many?

Re: Power Pullers August 09, 2010 08:28PM
Probly mostly natural ebb and flow, several have been pulling awhile, time for something different!

Re: Power Pullers August 10, 2010 03:27AM
$um Fun - He owns a tire shop (actually I think has a couple of locations) so I am sure that keeps him busy. I am also told he likes to snowmobile. They still makes a few hooks.

High Roller - They are just getting out but have a made a few hooks.

King Cobra - Claims he is getting out after this year. Young guy that his "priorities are changing".

The 4X4 Street Mod - I am not sure who you are referring to. I am guessing either the Agitator or Mean Machine II. They have both been for sale. I think that if sold they would build new trucks. I know Mean Machine also owns the old White Lightening truck, a stocker for local pulls, and an old cub cadet puller.

The fact is that even with these trucks for sale, they are still pulling some and the club has actually grown a little more. When you look at the costs involved and the current state of the economy, it is amazing that there are as many pulling as there are.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,657, Posts: 229,735, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,071, Posts: 225,919.

Our newest member JD_8520