thank you jeff demers July 13, 2012 11:09AM
thank you very much jeff for bringing a great quality show to alta my group loved it as with all first time shows i imagine you learned quite a bit from the whole deal but it was damn near standing room only in the stands and that means alot a few more hooks would have been nice but the way it sounds the pull will be there next year and i hope for many years to come thanks again jeff and thanks to all the sponsors

Re: thank you jeff demers July 13, 2012 01:31PM
I agree with your thoughts Chris!!! Got there a little late and just caught last 2 tractors of first class, then the rest of classes. The guy running the scraper and tractor on the finish end needed to go about 10 gears faster. Seemed like he was trying to scrape his lane not the track. Was a great showing of tractors for first event. I wouldn't have cared if it got over by 8:00 as long as I got to see something different for the area and the quality of iron that was there. Don't forget the laser next year as well for measurements. This will definitely grow to be a top notch pull and fans that I met in stands really appreciated it as well and they were fans who had tractor pulling knowledge. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JEFF!!!!!!!!

Re: thank you jeff demers July 13, 2012 03:21PM
Looks like I missed a good show. Not a lot of hooks but it was made up by having a real quality show. Sure had a good showing of BIG IRON there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009