ESP Light super class January 22, 2011 09:28AM
I have come to notice the numbers are growing in the light super class but they don't seem to be getting the hooks. There are a lot of strong running tractors in the class and there will be even more once the few alkys get tuned and the new diesels I feel this will be ESP's dominate class but I don't feel they are getting the recognition they deserve. Plus, they put on the best show the the wheel standing runs down the track. Who doesn't like that Haha. What are your opinions on this?

Re: ESP Light super class January 22, 2011 11:25AM
Well in 2010 the LSS class had 11 hooks. One was lost to rain. In 2011 the LSS class has 15 hooks scheduled. Keep putting on a good show and more promoters may get interested. Thanks

Re: ESP Light super class January 22, 2011 11:29AM
Dan beat me to it.....

Re: ESP Light super class January 22, 2011 12:50PM
I think that the light super class will attract many fans and promoters this season as well as the 2012 season. There will be some new iron out on the track to heat up the competition and have some good pulloffs. Im guessing we will start to see more recognition for the light super class in the coming years with some new tractors as well as the existing tractors that put on a good show.

Re: ESP Light super class January 24, 2011 01:08AM
do not worry daddy's boy is building a tractor, they will get more hooks now!!!

Re: ESP Light super class January 24, 2011 01:59AM
atleast i no who mt daddy is

Re: ESP Light super class January 22, 2011 11:28AM
I believe this years hooks are up compared to last years....so I think that's a good sign. It's a great class of tractors and it looks to only be getting better from what I've heard about new additions to the class. It has to be a difficult decision for any promoter/event organizer deciding between 5 different classes. I'm sure the economy isn't helping with those decisions either. Hopefully we'll see a few more additional hooks in 2012. One thing fans of the LSS class can do is thank those in charge for having the LSS a part of their show and support the hooks they do have. I applaud those involved with the Dansville ESP event for adding them to this years event. It looks like it's going to be a great year of pulling for both ESP & NYTPA.

Re: ESP Light super class January 22, 2011 08:21PM
the modified class is the best class in E S P. look at the numbers and the quality of the tractors

Re: ESP Light super class January 23, 2011 03:13AM
I don't think this post was meant to stir up a debate on what ESP class is the best. Each class offers something different to each fan and promoter. What you may think is best doesn't mean it's best for everyone. I think ESP offers some great pulling regardless of the class.

Re: ESP Light super class January 23, 2011 02:25PM
go play with your computer. no one asked you anything about E S P

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520