Stueben, Wi. King of the Hill 7/28 @ 11am, Hub City @ noon 7/29 July 23, 2012 04:35AM
The Stueben Wi. blacktop pull is this Saturday starting at 11am. We will be running the normal Badgerland Sanity classes along with a 5750 King of the Hill class. $200 has been fronted for this class by 2 local pullers and the winner takes all. For more info. call Kevin Stickley @(608)476-2140 or Keith Durst @(309)826-4896. We will also be in Hub City on 7/29 with pulling to start at noon. Hub City is a dirt pull.

Re: Stueben, Wi. King of the Hill 7/28 @ 11am, Hub City @ noon 7/29 July 25, 2012 01:28AM
Lots of interest for the king of the hill class this Saturday in Stueben Wi., this class and pull will be alot of fun.

Re: Stueben, Wi. King of the Hill 7/28 @ 11am, Hub City @ noon 7/29 July 25, 2012 02:19AM
Could you define king of the hill?

Re: Stueben, Wi. King of the Hill 7/28 @ 11am, Hub City @ noon 7/29 July 25, 2012 03:39AM
longest distance takes the money

King of the Hill now not just on fox TV! July 25, 2012 03:51AM
highjacked off the internet

The contest consists of hooking a tractor to a sled that has a pulley system and then measuring the distance the tractors are able to pull the sled. As the tractor pulls, the weight shifts closer to the tractor making it harder for the machine to move until it eventually stops. The tractor that gets the furthest is the winner. Tractors are divided into different categories (5750lbs) by weight and speed See [www.badgerlandsanitypullersinc.net] for class rules.

Tractor teams compete for cash, and bragging rights. The top prize is the “King of the Hill” title, which comes with a $200 prize.Thumbs Up

Re: King of the Hill now not just on fox TV! July 25, 2012 05:32AM
So.... Make weight and you can pull? Anything goes? Winner takes all? Correct?

Re: King of the Hill now not just on fox TV! July 25, 2012 01:13PM
If I was a betting man I would guess that the winner of this class WILL be a Insanity club member AND if a non member wins it they will most definitely find a way to DQ them!!!! Stay tuned.............

Re: King of the Hill now not just on fox TV! July 25, 2012 08:49PM
you're right, there is a good chance it will be a club member, since club members make up probably 3/4s of the class.. and I'd also bet on Red. the one color that doesn't get a break, or get bashed.

Re: King of the Hill now not just on fox TV! July 25, 2012 11:23PM
I don't understand, they are putting up $200 plus half the entry fees, giving anyone a chance to win it as long as they fit into the club rules, and still a bunch of complaining. Is it that you don't like rules, or just like to be the big fish in a little pond with no competition. We're not members, and have won some classes and haven't gotten a hard time about anything, in fact, they were nice enough to just overlook our RPM disqualification and welcome us back in. Give them a break, they have specific rules just like any club in a 100 mile radius. If you wanted to you could complain about any rule in any club, or just follow the rules and enjoy all the pulls.

Re: King of the Hill now not just on fox TV! July 25, 2012 01:26PM
Should be more than a $200 pot. Also half of the entry fees is what I read. Tractors would follow Badgerland rules as for as rpms etc.

Re: King of the Hill now not just on fox TV! July 26, 2012 02:39PM
I say the hometown hero takes it with the GOLD DEMON!! Give er hell Kevin.

Re: King of the Hill now not just on fox TV! July 30, 2012 05:38AM
And the winner was Chad Crock...His Oliver 88 .Glad to see him do well. Yesterday was a good dirt pull in Hub City..Heck of a track..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,963, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,045.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009