great plains-what a joke!!!!!! July 29, 2012 01:44PM
Great plains needs to get a set of rules and then follow the dam things!!!!!!!
What is going on with the damm rpm light!!!!!!
what is this bs when a certain jd can come back in a class after he goes 150 some feet and rehook freakin last and then win the class-PLEASE EXPLAIN.
Better straighten these freakin misshaps out or you wont have an assosiation very long!! Peace out!!!!!!

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 12:16AM
They reset the sled so the tractors would hook up first hook of the night sled operater didn't know where to set it with the slick track. That is common with alot of pulls on the first hook of the night. If you don't like the rules don't bother coming back only group around that accually follows the rules they write.

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 05:27AM
That's because all the rules are written to include all red and green tractors so they can do what ever they want but don't let anything else pull in the club because they are scared of them. Why doesn't the gp group join the new century and realize there are other things out there that pull.

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 05:54AM
Boy you sure have a beef with tthe GP don't you. We all know who and where you are from so maybe you should just stay home the next time we come to LeMars. The rules are written by the committees, if you are so sure your color isn't ever going to be included come to the meetings and be civil abouit it and they just might listen to your beef. There must be something going right because the last time I counted there are approx 120 hooks per night.

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 06:21AM
I also think they are doing something right. Not only with the huge amount of hooks every night, this year is also the biggest schedule Great Plains has ever had. We also had to turn down pulls from as far as three to four hours away because the schedule was to full I don't think they are the best or only amatuer group out there but they put on a pretty good show.

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 08:50AM
Wondering, you all keep quoting HOOKS per event.
So how many different VEHICLES are at each event?
I haven't been to a GP event, so I don't know if each vehicle can hook one time per class, or if you can have one vehicle and prop up different drivers in it, and get to see the same tractor go down the track 4 or 5 times a calss?
And how many classes can each vehicle enter per event? 2, 3, 4, 5 ?

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 08:55AM
only (2)

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 09:28AM
Its true the committe makes the rules for certain tractors, look who's on there !! Man that one person is really smart, too bad we kno who u are! !! Next time

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 01:24PM
So why dont u tell the rest of us who it is that u are talking about or better yet tell us who u are.

Re: great plains pull July 30, 2012 02:06PM
In the know
Its true the committe makes the rules for certain tractors, look who's on there !! Man that one person is really smart, too bad we kno who u are! !! Next time

Whats your name pal? If your gonna throw that kind of crap you better put your name on the post or put your keyboard away.
Same for the rest of the people who want to bash different pulling groups or individuals.

Nate Bottjen

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009