Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled July 31, 2012 02:11AM
The Heartland pull in Olin Ia that is schuduled for August 4th will have the Luedke Eliminator sled there instead of the Dragon Wagon. Make sure everyone knows about the change....spread the WORD!!!!! And make sure you thank Jim Luedke for going out of his way for our club and make sure you thank the sled operator that night....I want to see food and drink in his hand all nightGrinningBeer
Thanks Chuck Steffens

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled July 31, 2012 05:16AM
Nice job Chucky. Good luck the rest of the year.

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled July 31, 2012 06:38AM
Jimmy will do you a fine job!
John VandeVoorde has always been excellent to work with as is Tom Venheisun (from Illinois).
And they will not care if someone pulls their sled 18 mph. (or 25 or 30).
In all fairness, when Jay had the Draggin Wagon I have seen him stop non-speed limit, limited pro stock type tractors @ 9000 lbs. for a short little sled, that machine was amazing.
As was his wife!
She was small and hooked that big hook all night (or day) long.
She was much prettier than Jay!

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled July 31, 2012 09:39AM
What was a tractor doing going 18 mph in a 10 mph class.

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled July 31, 2012 10:27AM
Come ask him at Olin Saturday night he's 6'3 175 pounds and has an easy girlfriend that hangs out at the porta-jons at the tractor pulls and she prefers Select Serivce when it comes down to quality, Jims Jon's come in second followed by Pauls Pots in a close third. On a serious note I'm sorry if you really think I'm all to blame. I will be at Olin spectating if you do want to cus me out. I take a rear chewing pretty good too! I ran a pull in Alburnett at one point and got used to it. -Wyatt Blackford 319 721 7225

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled July 31, 2012 02:53PM
Wyatt, the weight box never moved when you took off. U pulled right after a full pull by Eric russell. You left the starting line at most 3/4 throttle. I wouldn't say there is any puller to blame in that class.

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled July 31, 2012 10:45PM
There, we have finally solved the mystery. It's Eric Russell's fault !

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled August 01, 2012 12:42AM
Learn how to read. I said Eric Russell was the last time the weight box moved. Not his fault!

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled August 01, 2012 01:39AM
Had to break win Eric hooked or he would not have made it out the end!!ha ha.

Re: Olin Ia aug 4 heartland pull is having Luedke sled July 31, 2012 10:36AM
I bet if that fender mounted radio wasn't blaring that call me maybe song he never woulda went so fast!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,663, Posts: 229,743, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,073, Posts: 225,923.

Our newest member JD_8520