Any good Shipping Companies out there??? August 02, 2012 02:33PM
Is there any good shipping companies out there to deal with? Was using R&L but they just started hitting us with a Limited Access charge (after 8yrs of doing buisiness) and seems they always have some kind of bogus charge added ontop of the quote when the bill comes. Is there any other GOOD options for getting parts moved?

Thanks,
Cody Adgent

Re: Any good Shipping Companies out there??? August 02, 2012 10:32PM
I use Freight Qoute . com The person I deal with is Genita. Get a quote in writing ,I have heard some horror stories about them also. So far they have done me a good job As i ship Twister engine stands all over the U.S.

Re: Any good Shipping Companies out there??? August 02, 2012 11:35PM
Cody,

I might be able to help - I work for Pacer, a 3rd party logistics company (we own limited assets). We have a highway team dedicated specifically to LTL shipments. Send me an email and I'll see if we can help or visit www.pacer.com for more details

Re: Any good Shipping Companies out there??? August 03, 2012 12:16AM
just used uship to ship engine i bought it worked great and was half the price of any shipping companies freight . com and all others and came on a roadway truck got a bunch of prices in an hour

Re: Any good Shipping Companies out there??? August 03, 2012 01:56AM
Thanks guys, I will try all of the suggestions. I've had quotes in writing from R&L but that didn't mean squat to them.

Thanks again

Re: Any good Shipping Companies out there??? August 03, 2012 04:48AM
This guy contacted me when I posted about shipping.. A few of us have used him and the price has been almost half what others were quoting me.. He's at least worth a call..
Bryan

Shawn Hamilton
No Broker Freight
330-623-0501
Hamiltonshawn@att.net

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2012 04:48AM by JDGnut.

Re: Any good Shipping Companies out there??? August 03, 2012 08:05AM
thats the guy that i had using u ship great to deal with

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard