Hillsboro Tractor Pull Update August 07, 2012 04:17AM
Just wanted to give everyone an update on the Hillsboro Charity Pull. Here are a few pictures of the track. The weather outlook for the weekend is sunshine (first time for everything right?!) and 80's. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Please check us out on facebook or our website (charitypull.com) for any updates!!!

Re: Hillsboro Tractor Pull Update August 07, 2012 06:11AM
upper 70s both days the track looks great see you on fri and sat hope for a home town win don

Re: Hillsboro Tractor Pull Update August 08, 2012 06:23AM
Don;
Good luck with the Hillsboro PPL charity pull. Looks like the weather is going to be perfect for the show. I have talked to several pullers in the last few years and they all had nothing but rave reviews of the show. I know that at Louisville when they where announcing some of the pullers favorite pulls your Hillsboro show was one of the top three that the pullers said was their favorite event. Looks like you have brought in five [Mods, Unl SS, 4WD, SF, PS and LSS] great PPL classes. Looking forward to seeing the results from the show. Any predictions on class winners?

http://charitypull.com/]Link to Hillsboro PPL Tour of Champions event[/url]

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Pro Stock Winner Hurricane Allis August 08, 2012 06:42AM
The Few The Proud The Orange!

I will be in Hillsboro Saturday night to watch the Domann's and the rest of the great classes, excited to watch the Mods, don't get to see them much around these parts.

I am announcing Friday night in Oshkosh for Badger State, then I get to watch the big show Saturday night in Hillsboro. Then Sunday I am announcing in G a y s Mills for Tri State, pull starts at Noon. A lot of good pulling in three days....hope I can handle it.

Glad to see the great weather forecast for Hillsboro this weekend, Don has put so much of his own $$$$$ to bring in the level of competitors and make it a great venue to watch a pull for the fans, hope he packs the place and their isn't a place left to sit down.

Good Luck to all the competitors, just want to see Hurricane Allis on top~

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2012 01:36PM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Pro Stock Winner Hurricane Allis August 08, 2012 11:10AM
Seems as if they are due. If memory serves me correctly, since they have been on the ppl circuit they have won at least one hook every year. And I think Hillsboro was one of them. Time is running out. Go gettum Hurricane!!! PS, on a side note. Have they been fighting parts issues, hooking it to the track, or something else? Looks like some better results lately but they started off pretty rough. Not the normal consistently you see from them when it stays together.

Re: Pro Stock Winner Hurricane Allis August 09, 2012 01:17PM
Anyone know anything?

Re: Pro Stock Winner Hurricane Allis August 09, 2012 01:21PM
Hurricane Allis is on it's way, it's going to be a can't miss event. See you there!

Re: Pro Stock Winner Hurricane Allis August 09, 2012 01:44PM
It's been one of those years for us as far as results go. The tractor is performing well each time out but it seems we have been on the wrong end of the draw order more than once as far as track conditions are concerned and we have missed the weight a couple of times too. Oh well, that's tractor pulling for you.

The only breakage we have experienced was at Evansville when the bolt that holds the guillotine open sheared off on what appeared to be an awesome pass before it happened. We did notice a couple of small cracks in the block before the Knoxville pull. They don't seem to be growing any so we are keeping our fingers crossed it will make it through the end of the season in one piece. We also have an issue in the injection pump and will get it fixed after Hillsboro with a weekend off before the Farm Progress Show.

I agree with everyone that says Hillsboro is a must on my summer schedule and one of my favorite places to hook. Mainly due to the Slama's and their crew's hospitality and we alway know they'll have a great track. The pit area is second to none also.

Thanks to all of the AC/AGCO fans for your continued support. We'll keep trying our best to represent the "orange" and we want a win (or more) as bad as all of you do. If you are in Hillsboro stop by and say hi.

Take care,

Todd Domann
Hurricane Allis Pulling Team

Hillsboro charity pull this weekend!!! August 09, 2012 11:31PM
Hillsboro, WI. is THE place to be this weekend!! With 6 champions tour classes plus diesel 4x4 trucks, It willbe an action packed pull! Had a little rain last couple of days, should have been enough to settle the dust of the summers drought. James Slama and crew will have the track in perfect condition, and Don will have red carpet rolled out for pullers and fans alike. You will get your moneys worth at this event for sure. Weather looks perfect...75 during the day, 60's at night. might want to look for that sweatshirt or light jacket to be safe. Mods for the first time in Hillsboro will be awesome! Can't Wait !!!! Stacy

Re: Hillsboro charity pull this weekend!!! August 10, 2012 12:47AM
mods on that track should be quite a show!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,760, Posts: 229,921, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM