Sauk Prairie FFA Alumni Fall Pull August 17th & 18th Prairie du Sac, WI August 07, 2012 04:19PM
Sauk Prairie FFA Alumni Park 15th St Prairie du Sac, WI
2 Day Event August 17 & 18. Friday Night Farm Pull:

5,500 farm stock
5,500 altered farm

7,500 farm stock
7,500 altered farm

9,500 farm stock
9,500 altered farm

13,000 farm stock

11,500 & 15,000 Altered Farm

17,000 farm stock

4WD farm stock
Stock Truck (no fee, trophies)

Southwest 466 Tractors

Southwest Diesel Truck

Farm stock classes = no entry fee, no prize money, trophies (10 mph)
Altered classes = $20 entree fee with pay out

Saturday Badger State Tractor & Truck Pull:
Pro Stock Tractors
Light Limited Tractors
Limited Pro Tractors
Pro Farm Tractors
Super Farm Tractors
Pro Street Diesel Trucks

Terminator Sled both Nights

We have a great show lined up for both days. Thanks to our Major Sponsor Ballweg Family of Dealerships & Mcfarlanes Firestone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2012 04:20PM by bradander.

Re: RULES FOR FARM PULL Sauk Prairie FFA Alumni Fall Pull August 17th Prairie du Sac, WI August 09, 2012 11:10AM
CLASS RULES

FARM STOCK TRACTOR
• 3000 RPM max
• 10 mph speed limit (monitored with sled operated track side display board)
• Stock core injection pump
• Turbocharger allowed in all classes
• Operating PTO
• 3-Point Arms (if factory equipped)
• Operating Hydraulics (if factory equipped)
• 20” maximum drawbar height

ALTERED FARM TRACTOR
• 3000 RPM max
• No speed limit
• Stock core injection pump
• 20” maximum drawbar height

4WD FRONT WHEEL ASSIST FARM STOCK TRACTOR
• No weight limit
• No speed limit
• Dual tires allowed
• Non-factory weights not allowed (e.g., no weights on rear 3-point arms)

STOCK PICKUP TRUCK
• Must be street licensed
• Gas or Diesel
• No add on weights or weight brackets

GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION
• All pulling vehicles (except 4WD front wheel assist) will be weighed, inspected, and
drawbars measured.
• A digital photo tach will be available for pullers to use before the pull begins. After the
pull starts, the photo tach will not be available for use.
• The top three contestants in Farm Stock and Altered Farm will have high idle RPM
checked immediately following the class at the end of the track. One tech official will
operate the hand throttle and assure injection pump throttle lever is against high idle stop,
one tech official will operate the photo tach. No tolerance. Any contestant over 3000
RPM will be disqualified.
• Lost weights, parts, or excessive fluids on track will result in disqualification.
• Out of bounds (chalk line and beyond) will result in disqualification.
Questions, Call:
Fair Valley Performance (608) 643-0200
Brad Kruchten (608) 963-7293

Re: Sauk Prairie FFA Alumni Fall Pull August 17th & 18th Prairie du Sac, WI August 17, 2012 04:57PM
Rip offf!!!!!! Traveled an hour and paid 30 dollar cover. At midnight they told my friend he couldnt pull his truck. They were out of time. i asked for a refund only to be told thanks for the donation rudely

Re: Sauk Prairie FFA Alumni Fall Pull August 17th & 18th Prairie du Sac, WI August 19, 2012 02:16PM
Thank you for your feedback, however we have always had a midnight curfew. This is made very clear every year. Have you or your friend been to the drivers meeting in the past 5+ years? That class does not get charged an entry fee, and each pulling vehicle receives two free pit passes. I am not sure why you paid $30??? If you had 3 people ($10.00 admission per person) in the stands or 2 people ($15.00 admission per person) in the pits, you watched 100 hooks go down the track before 12:00 am. The majority of the trucks did not show up until after the show started. If they were there on time....I would have cut off registration. Lastly, you didn't speak to me....my phone # is 608-963-7293. I am sorry that your experience wasn't what you expected. Brad Kruchten

Re: Sauk Prairie FFA Alumni Fall Pull August 17th & 18th Prairie du Sac, WI August 23, 2012 10:58AM
So why wernt the super stock 4x4 at the pull Saturday night? To me thats to many tractors classes with out the truck class to brake things up alittle.Or are they gitting pushed out of the BSTP club ? Thats a rumor I heard more than once???

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009