SmilingMy Opinion-- the Super Farm classes at the 2009 Hoosier Invitational Winking January 30, 2009 01:42AM
To add a little more excitement to the Super Farm class at the Cloverdale 2009 Hoosier Invitational I would like to see the format for the finals in the class changed. I think it would be exciting to see the NTPA/Outlaws SF’s and the PPL/ITPA SF’s run heads up in one class for the finals on Saturday night. I realize that the PPL/ITPA SF’s have an advantage with their current rules, however I think it would be interesting to see just what the real difference would be. I don’t believe that all the PPL/ITPA SF’s would finish in the top 8 spots and the NTPA/OUTLAW SF’s would fill out the bottom half of the class.

To make the class still fair I believe that it’s possible to run two classes together and declare two winners, run a class within a class. There still would be a PPL/ITPA class winner and a NTPA/OUTLAW SF class winner. To add excitement and keep the fans aware of what’s going on with each class there could be to flags for the leaders in each class, one flag with the PPL/ITPA class leader and one flag with the NTPA/OUTLAW class leader. This coupled with the great announcing job that Stacy & Company do I’m sure that not only would the fans be informed but also entertained.
For more information on the 2009 Hoosier Invitational’s;

2009 Hoosier Invitational's

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2009 01:43AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: SmilingMy Opinion-- the Super Farm classes at the 2009 Hoosier Invitational Winking January 30, 2009 04:37AM
i think a ntpa super farm would do real good and mite even win the pull

Re: SmilingMy Opinion-- the Super Farm classes at the 2009 Hoosier Invitational Winking January 30, 2009 05:44AM
This very thing happened in Murfreesboro Richard. There was a 2 tractor pull off in the Super Farm finals between Don Slama and Tony Sietsma with Don just edging out Tony for the Championship.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009