Hot Custom Shirt Sale - Order NOW to get in time for the Holidays! November 15, 2011 07:05AM
Just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that Excel Sportswear is having a sale.... and if you order now, you can even still have them in time for the Holidays!

To refresh your memory, Excel does some of the best, most custom designed clothing available on the market today. We work from photos of your trucks, tractors, sled and more and hand draw them from scratch to give you the most detailed shirts you and the team has ever had.

Now through the end of November, all orders will be eligible for:

• 144 piece pricing on orders as low as 100 pieces (a $1.00 savings per item)
  • Dark garments for just $1.00 more than light garments (a $1.00 savings per item)
  • 3 FREE Crewneck Sweatshirts on every order

On average this will result in a savings of $275 on an order! In addition to this, we are still not charging for art, screen or setup.

Its really an amazing deal.

Just check out some of our latest designs and call in for more details!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Hot Custom Shirt Sale - Order NOW to get in time for the Holidays! November 16, 2011 12:14AM
where can i get 1 of the smokin wied shirts

Re: Hot Custom Shirt Sale - Order NOW to get in time for the Holidays! November 16, 2011 12:34AM
I am glad you liked the shirt design!
We actually only print what our customers order, so I do not have any on hand to sell to you directly. However, my understanding from the team is that they are almost sold out of these and will be placing a reorder on green as well as another color as they were such a huge hit.
I would recommend reaching out to them directly and tell them what you are looking for.
Hope that helps!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Hot Custom Shirt Sale - Order NOW to get in time for the Holidays! November 16, 2011 08:20AM
Received an email from Travis (below) earlier today asking me to post the design we just finished for him.

I must admit, I love coming in and 1st thing I open is an email from a happy customer Spinning

"Travis Hughes:
i got my shirts! wow, they look really great, better than i expected! i noticed your add on pulloff for the holiday special and wondered if you would post my design with the new ones you have on there! thanks again, they really turned out great!"

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

but how much November 18, 2011 02:52AM
the designs are great but i dont wanna spend an arm and a leg on artwork

how much is an order gonna run me?

Re: but how much November 18, 2011 03:02AM
Good question.

First off as far as the artwork goes - its free. There is also no charge for screens or setup. Where other places might charge you hundreds, if not a thousand dollars, with Excel its $0.

As for the shirts themselves, the pricing varies based on the shirt color, quantity and the number of ink colors needed to print:

Shirt Color:
White and light gray shirts are less expensive than any other colored shirts. This is because with the darker shirts we use a different, more involved, printing process to ensure that the shirt color doesnt effect the ink colors and to make sure the design really pops!
*For the sale right now, the dark shirts are just $1.00 more compared to the standard $2.00 increase

Quantity:
Like most places we have different price breaks based on quantity. Price breaks are at 72, 144, 200, 350, 500 and 1000.
*For the sale right now though, for an order of just 100 pieces, you will get the 144 piece price break

Ink Colors:
Most of the designs you have seen with the tractors/trucks on them have just 4 colors of ink in them. The only ones that normally go over that are for teams that have a wild paint job on them or need additional colors to put sponsor logos on the bottom of the designs.
For all designs however, we have a patent pending printing process that allows us to do more with blending and shading than other companies to really get you the most bang for your buck.

As you can see, with pricing based on these 3 variables, you and your team will really have the opportunity to pick your own price based on what you ask for on the shirts.

I know this is a lot of information, so if you want to go over this more, or get something going, please call in and we can go over it all in more detail.
Thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: but how much November 18, 2011 11:08AM
So for 100 shirts ,gray in color, using 4 colors how much is my order going to be ?

Re: but how much November 21, 2011 01:22AM
? price
Good question, for 100 shirts ,gray in color, using 4 colors how much is my order going to be ?

Assuming one tractor/truck with a 4 color print with one sided print only for 100 pieces (based on the sale), pricing would be as follows:

For Light Gray shirts:
T-Shirts $9.99
Long Sleeve T-Shirts $13.99
Crewneck Sweatshirts $17.99
Hooded Sweatshirts $23.99
*Other styles are available, but these are our most popular.
*For Dark Gray shirts, add $1.00 to the above pricing (normally $2.00 more, but under this sale it is reduced)
*In addition to this, you would also get 3 FREE Crewneck Sweatshirts.

Please note that this is the 144 piece pricing, but under this sale, orders as low as 100 get the 144 piece pricing.

Also keep in mind, that you would not have any art, screen or setup fees with us... so there are no surprises along the way.

If you would like to go over this a bit more, please call in or email me directly and we can go over everything one on one.

Thank you again for your time and interest in Excel.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: but how much November 21, 2011 04:52AM
Patty, we just received our Color of Money and DCP Transport shirts etc. they look great Thanks again Dennis

Re: but how much November 21, 2011 07:38AM
So what's the minimum amount of shirts that can be ordered at one time on new artwork and being a new customer?

Re: but how much November 21, 2011 07:52AM
From all the talks I have had with them, you are not getting out of it for less that a grand...

Re: but how much November 21, 2011 08:24AM
NY Puller
From all the talks I have had with them, you are not getting out of it for less that a grand...

Not really the case.

Again, the pricing is based on the shirt color, quantity and the number of ink colors needed to print... all things you have control over.
If you want a shirt on dark garments with printing in a few locations and a few tractors/trucks on them, sure its going to be more than some other setups, because there is more work on our end.

One important thing to keep in mind is we do not charge for art, screen or setup.

If you go elsewhere, you can end up spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in fees. Simply put, when you work with us, you are paying for shirts.. when you go elsewhere, you are paying for the fees and getting a few shirts.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: but how much November 21, 2011 08:21AM
company time
So what's the minimum amount of shirts that can be ordered at one time on new artwork and being a new customer?

For a screen printed order, minimums are as follows:

On a new design (new or existing customers), 72 items total.
On a reorder of an existing design, 48 total items on white or light gray items OR 72 on black, navy or other darker colors.

These again are total items. It can be a mixture of t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and more. As long as we can print everything at the same time, you can mix and match freely on the orders.

Please note that on reorders, we honor the initial pricing. So I always urge all of my customers to get the most you can on the first order as it will save you not only now, but in the future as well. For instance, say on your first order, you get 200 light gray shirts. You can come back and order as little as 48 and you will get that 200 piece price break.

With the sale going on right now, I would suggest, If you can, getting at least the 100 pieces. You would get the 144 piece pricing now and on reorders.

Also, if you wish to do dark items now and light items later (or vice-versa) that is OK too.

We really do all we can to get you the most for your money and get you what you want.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: but how much November 21, 2011 08:05AM
Dennis,
Thanks for the compliments.
Im glad you liked them and that they went over so well. It was really great working with the two of you.
If you ever need anything else, please let me know!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: but how much November 21, 2011 11:57AM
do you have any prints of olivers to display?

Re: but how much November 22, 2011 01:48AM
here kitty kitty
do you have any prints of olivers to display?

Of course!
Check these out and let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: but how much November 22, 2011 02:54AM
Y is your min 72, thats alot of shirts. I only need like 30 or 50.

Re: but how much November 22, 2011 03:07AM
Not Rich
Y is your min 72, thats alot of shirts. I only need like 30 or 50.

Our minimum order is 72 because we do not charge for art, screen or setup, and 72 is more or less a break even point for us.

With us designing from scratch for every time and the fact that each tractor/truck takes about 6-8 hours to draw, there is a ton of work for each design we do... especially when you consider that the initial 6-8 hours doesn't count the time it takes to color, do the layout and extra time if there is any revisions that our customers ask for.

I understand that many think that 6 dozen is a lot, but really if you stop and think about who would want one, you will see that they will move quickly for you.

More times than not friends and family will account for about 3-4 dozen shirts... especially if you offer not only t-shirts, but long sleeve t-shirts, sweatshirts and hooded sweatshirts as well. They are proud of you and the work you have put in to be involved in pulling. This gives them a chance to show that off.

In addition to friends and family, they sell well to not only fans of Your tractor/truck, but also to fans of the sport in general. Pulling fans know that Pulling isnt like other sports (like football or baseball), where you can go into any department store and get shirts and hats. They know you have to go to the events or the teams directly to get shirts... and they have no problems doing that.

So moving that last 2-3 dozen shirts at the events, or even on Facebook, is rather simple. Just get the word out that you have the shirts, show around the design and they will sell themselves.

I also would like to point out that most of our customers use the shirts as a way to make money. By using the shirts to gain attention of new sponsors (or keep old sponsors happy with added exposure) and selling them at a profit to fans and family alike, many will turn a nice profit off of the shirts without even trying.

So yes, 72 can seem like a lot when you are initially only thinking of getting 30-50, but really, by not getting the extra 24 shirts, you may be selling yourself short... after all, any thing you can do to get some extra money to put back into the tractor/truck is a good thing. Smiling

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: but how much November 26, 2011 02:32AM
when is the dead line to have a order placed by?

Re: but how much November 28, 2011 12:23AM
Sorry about the delayed response, we were out for the holiday.

Orders must be placed by the end of business day on the 30th of November. If the reference photos come in after the fact, that is OK, but the paperwork and deposit must be taken care of by the 30th (Wednesday).

Please feel free to call for more details or if you have any other questions!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: but how much November 28, 2011 12:06PM
Just to let everyone know these shirts are great. We've used Excel the last two years for our car show and they're a great company to work with and they put out a great product.

Re: but how much November 29, 2011 12:26AM
rfd
Just to let everyone know these shirts are great. We've used Excel the last two years for our car show and they're a great company to work with and they put out a great product.

Thank you for the compliments. Smiling

If anyone would like to see some of the car show designs, or other layout we have done, please feel free to look through the various albums on my Facebook page.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Custom Shirt Sale - Last Day! November 30, 2011 01:41AM
Dont forget that today is the last day of the sale.

If you are thinking of getting something soon, I would recommend getting it off the ground now; its not often that we reduce rates on quantity and give free items.

On a side note, for anyone that is looking for shirts in time for the holidays, we can take orders up until December 9th and still have them ready for Santa's Sleigh.

You will also see below some of the designs we have been working on as Officially Licensed Apparel for New Holland. These designs below are available in orders as small as 24 items.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,621, Posts: 229,679, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,065, Posts: 225,893.

Our newest member JD_8520