sensation from canada August 15, 2012 02:17AM
Did the team every get figured out why the tractor hops so bad. 2 hooks in mn and hopped bad 2 hooks in tomah one with terry jostock driving same thing. anyone know if it was figured out have not seen it in any results on ntpa. thanks

Re: sensation from canada August 15, 2012 04:14AM
I saw them Pull at casselman in July, they where hopping all over the place but so was the rest of the class. i dont think they made any chassie mods since last year. maybe they are just haveing a hard time getting the tire pressue figured out

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: sensation from canada August 15, 2012 04:15PM
They were at Huntingdon Que. but we got Rained Out or I would have been able to let you know. It's quite the tractor. 2nd Place last year to Coyote. Both made a run over 330Ft, Float Finish, on a damn good clay track. Check Out asttq.net, they are members of that club.

Re: sensation from canada August 15, 2012 07:08PM
I talked to the driver in Tomah. He told me that he doesn't have the problem when he drives in Canada, but only have the problem when he drives somewhere in the USA. He can't put the finger on the problem that was why Terry drove it the first session the mod's drove at Tomah. This was so a more experienced driver maybe could put the finger on the problem.

Re: sensation from canada August 15, 2012 10:08PM
Saw them run and win at the St-Hyacinthe pull. They did some changes on tire cut to make them less agressive that seem to have helped a lot. It was more on whose sled they were hooking to than what Country they were in... Now that Quebec has a Bauer sled, they have more chances to get their tractor dialed in to how those sleds work compared to the old Quebec sled.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM