whats going on? August 15, 2012 04:20AM
Every time i ask a question about getting a crank stroked, the thread disappears? whats wrong with asking for good places to do business with?

Re: whats going on? August 15, 2012 05:15AM
southern ill. crank 618 282 4100

Re: whats going on? August 15, 2012 05:19AM
your post isstill on page 2

Re: whats going on? August 15, 2012 05:18AM
You threads arent disappearing, the are just getting pushed back on other pages because people arent commenting on them.

Anyways, to your question. Riverside does crank stroking. and they are nice. as far as price i do not know. im not the one that pays for them, and never asked what they cost. just help in assembling.

crank cost August 14, 2012 05:04AM
What are people paying to have cranks stroked in the ohio michigan indiana area?

Re: crank cost August 15, 2012 02:28PM
If you want to do it check it out . make your contacts and spend the money!!! If you have any brains you would call Plill a REI and let him do it the best workmanship you will ever see!!!

Re: crank cost August 15, 2012 11:31PM
bought a rei 5-3/4 stroked crank at the beginning of the year was right at 4000 plus some shipping, great quality, probably the best quality stroked crank i have seen do yourself a favor and call phil, he's the best to deal with and has them on the shelf

Re: crank cost August 16, 2012 02:50AM
Are you sure that REI does the work on the cranks they sell? I would call C&P Machine in Fort Wayne, IN (260-484-7723). Talk to Phil, Ed, or Corey. They will do anything you want to a crankshaft and do it well. I was in the shop yesterday and I saw that Haisley Machine had some work there as well as some other pullers whose names escape me right now. I know that C&P has done cranks in the past for the major tractor pulling engine builders. They have more big diesel cranks in stock than I could count offhand. JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009