Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull August 27, 2012 06:57AM
September 1,2012.52nd annual pull in Jim Falls,Wisconsin.3 classes,6200 4x4 modified trucks,$3250.00 purse,6200 4x4 super stock,$2450.00 purse.
8000 super farm tractors,$1500.00 purse. Clay track,Iron Horse sled,this a small town pull with big name trucks that have won at the NTPA Grand National,
and Region National Pulling level. For more information call Scott at 715-579-9810 or Frank at 715-828-2723.Overnite parking allowed in case you want to
go to Ridgeland, Wi on Sunday

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull August 27, 2012 04:04PM
all 4x4 modified trucks will be pumped, central truck pullers will not allow cheaters to compete, big payouts , good tracks, great pullers, this is what we are about !!! See ya all sat. Nite, mods be there early to be pumped so you will be able to pull

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 01, 2012 01:36AM
Good job MR KEMPE that should scare off half the mods planing on going to jim falls Legal or not I doubt many mod guys will let you and your pump mess with thier 50 to 100 thousand $$ engine. As a SPONSER and fan of Central Pullers I think you should try to get more trucks at your events insted of pissing them off when so far this year your average is 4-5 true mods 7-8 super stocks 5-6 tractors. Its a good thing most of your events have a diesel truck class or they would be on the short side. But look on the bright side the smaller the mod class the better your BRAND NEW GIRLFRIEND schould do tonight.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 01, 2012 02:48AM
your welcome, I'm keeping the majority vote by the club members this is not my personal decision but if you want to blame me I'll take it, at least everyone will be legal tonight, an if you got something to say to me you know my # putting it on net under a fake name shows what kind of person you are, the only people scared of this pump are the cheaters!! I have only had 2 complaints about pumpin so I will side with the rest of the honest true pullers, period, thank you this is from Mr. Kempe an the brandnew girlfriend. I am bettering my odds of winning tonight I'm letting my wife drive for the first time !!

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 01, 2012 03:29AM
brandnewgirlfriendpullingteam
I am bettering my odds of winning tonight I'm letting my wife drive for the first time !!

You got that right! Wish my wife would drive mine again she's way better at it! See you there.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 01, 2012 03:53AM
way to go mr kempe i believe ntpa has a 650 inch rule . so the people complaining should not be crying maybe ntpa would like to talk to you , be legal or stay home as a sponser also I would like to see a fair show thank you

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 01, 2012 04:35AM
The people crying about pumping are not legal!!!! Pumping engines will never hurt a group!!!!!!!! Mr Kempy is just doing what the central group voted on so lay off the poor guy he is just the guy in charge. Bring ur legal mods and hook for some good cash:Smiling Kempy is doing a good job, maybe ntpa will get pump for ridgeland and marshfield???

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 09:17AM
Well Stan,I guess my cubic inchs will be something of speculation for a long time.Someone had to make a stand against the injustice of your club imposing an NTPA rule on a local pull.This is not the NTPA. A lot of trucks did not want to be tested,a couple of them did it Saturday nite,because thay had arrived and did not want to go home empty handed.Someone stated that anyone who would not be tested is a cheater.Someone also stated that the cheaters should just stay away.So by my refusing the pump I'm put in the cheater (SCUM) group and I guess all of the trucks that stayed away,because they did not want to be subject to this are cheaters(SCUM) also.That puts me in a pretty large crowd of trucks.I can live with myself.Your theory that once the cheater(SCUM) are gone, the good trucks would really want to show up was proven incorrect Saturday.I told Mr. Kempy Friday that if he followed through with that plan he would be lucky to get 10 trucks.I am actually sorry that I was right.I own a NTPA rule book,I wonder how many of your trucks can withstand every rule in it!

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 11:24AM
What is wrong with pulling by the rules ? It dont take much of a person to win with a big cube engine . If your not willing to pump test a engine or have your weight checked, hitch measured, heck pay gate fee or what ever else maybe it would be best if them maybe the mods should pull with the super stock trucks and just have 1 class that would do the sport alot of good..as far as the pull went I thought it was a great show nice trucks and 10 tractors I had a great time drove 50 miles to watch the show and i will take the family there next year.. And a big thanks to Duane and Scotty and the rest of the club Keep up the good work... Perry Frahm

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 11:55AM
This show was nothing, it used to be way bigger, last year there must have been close to 20 mods and there will be even less next year because half of the mods who pulled only stayed because they didn't want to go home empty handed, otherwise they would have left too. And if you were to combine the superstocks and mods, they superstocks shouldn't be able to win because they are smaller, so if they can stand there ground against a mod, they must be cheating, after all they didn't have to pass the pump. And every single driver out there has cheated at some point in there career, everyone of them. The people who win are almost always cheating, and the loosers always bitch and you see this in every sport out there.

Results? September 04, 2012 05:16AM
Is somebody going to post the results?

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 01, 2012 04:23AM
IT'S AMAZING HOW THE SCUM RISE'S TO THE SURFACE WHEN YOU TURN UP THE HEAT. LMAO!! IF YOU CHEAT YOU ARE SCUM!! THE SHOW AT JIM FALLS, WI HAS INPROVED EVER SINCE CENTRAL TRUCK PULLERS HAVE BEEN THERE. NOW MR KEMPE IS A FRIEND OF MINE AND "I KNOW" HE IS "NOT" A PERSON WHO WOULD STACK THE DECK IN HIS FAVOR. "EVER"!!!
HE IS WHAT THIS SPORT NEEDS.
THE DAYS OF RUN WHAT YA BRUNG ARE OVER. DEAL WITH IT!
THE NUMBER OF "TRUE MODS" ARE DOWN. THAT IS A FACT! ECONOMY/ FUEL PRICES HAVE ALOT TO DO WITH THAT. ALSO BEFORE WHEN IT WAS RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND YOU WERE LEGAL WHY WOULD YOU COME TO JIM FALLS TO GET BEAT AND RIPPED OFF BY SOME SCUM/CHEATER?
DO THE NTPA TRUCKS WHINE LIKE THIS? DON'T THEY PUMP MOTORS AT REGION PULLS?
SO IH THANKS FOR THE SPONSORSHIP IN THE PAST. SORRY YOUR NOT HAPPY. BUT YOUR SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS.
THE FINE PRINT ALWAYS SAY: "THE DECISIONS OF THE OFFICALS IS FINAL"! THE MEMBERS GAVE THE OFFICALS THAT POWER, BY THE POWER OF A VOTE!
SO THE "TRUE MODS" ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! YOU OTHERS "NOT SO MUCH"!!

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 02, 2012 02:13AM
What they have 8 or 9 mods not to bad. It just shows who loves this sport.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 02, 2012 05:38AM
jus want to thank everyone for coming an competing at jim falls pull, this wraps up another great year of central truck pulling, some ups an downs but a great year. This group is truely a very special group of people who luv the sport of pulling an are great people to be around. I will see you all at banquet in nov. I personaly want to thank each an every promoter an their event on the central schedule we couldn't do it without them. Scotty kempe

Re: DQed at my home town September 02, 2012 12:50PM
The Central Truck Pullers started as an organized bunch with no rules.The intent was to let the promoter come up with his rules and pullers show up to pull.
Any one who has been around this sport any length of time has called me a cheater at one time or another.Up headers, PROFAB transfercases,106 rears.
The things you take for granted,I did First and was called a cheater for it.It bounces right off,because cheater equals winner and the guy losing is allways
going to call the winner a cheater,I even do it.Now to my point.I stood my ground and was asked to leave. That hurt a little,but I bounce right back.As most of
you know I am not prone to idle threats.My wife pleaded with me,my litte girl cryed some.but I'm stuborn,I spent the day taking my truck apart and am
selling it off in pieces at bargan day prices.I will even sell stuff to people I'm pissed at just to get rid of it.Also I intend to speak to my friends at the Lions Club
about the purses for the truck pull.As you might guess I actually know the people that have the say on that.I did not watch last night,but alot of the towns people
I spoke to today said it was mighty poor compared to the way it used to be.Since Central Truck Pullers are now in charge,I will be proposing to the Lions that
you guys put up half of the purse for chasing away pullers and all of their fans.By the way Stan,you can call me Scum over the internet,but I dare anyone
and I mean anyone to do it to my face!

Re: DQed at my home town September 02, 2012 03:12PM
Tim if you could leave a number that you can be reached at i would like to talk to you. I couldnt find it in the phone book.

Re: DQed at my home town September 02, 2012 03:34PM
I am sorry about that.My number is 715-382-4164

Re: DQed at my home town September 03, 2012 01:16AM
EXCUSE ME TIM! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A CHEATER/SCUM! ARE YOU SAYING YOUR MOTOR WAS BIGGER THAN 650? I HAVE ALWAYS DEFENDED YOU IN THE PAST BUDDY!
ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO IS HAVE YOUR MOTOR PUMPED AND "NO ONE WOULD HAVE ASKED YOU TO LEAVE"! UNLESS? YOUR MOTOR WAS BIGGER THAN THE LIMIT.
I'M SURE MOST OF THE PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO ABOUT THE PULL WERE YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE YOU PULL( "AS I WOULD HAVE ALSO"!) AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS.
THE ONES I CALL SCUM ARE THOSE WHO "KNOW" THEY ARE CHEATING! SO AGAIN: IS YOUR MOTOR BIGGER THAN 650? IF YOU BELIEVE I CALLED "YOU" PERSONALLY "SCUM"? YOU TOOK ON THAT NAME FOR YOURSELF BUDDY! I HAVE "ALWAYS" LOOKED UP TO YOU AND HAD THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR YOU! BUT NOW...........?
TAKE CARE TIM! I WISH YOU WELL. STAN

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 01, 2012 05:22AM
Central Truck Pullers has come a long way in the last three seasons that I have been involved with them. The club membership agreed by a majority vote of those present at the meeting last fall at the annual meeting to have pump testing at the beginning of the season and at the last pull of the season.

Scotty Kempke has put in many thankless hours for this organization and then someone trashes him and the organization on the internet? If you don't agree with something I would encourage that you come to the meeting in November or you can always call one of the organization officers. Pulloff.com is not the place to air your concerns on this. Scotty was merely given everyone a heads up that they need to arrive early to get checked. I had no problems with the testing and also agree with Stan that it keeps the show fair.

Yes, the tight economy has really impacted the number of pullers at pulls this season not to mention some pullers had some untimely breakage during the season, many of our members own farms and own other businesses and sometimes we have to make tough choices and place our personal needs and those of our families over our hobbies.We all enjoy having pulls like Jim Falls to go to pull and I hope that the organization grows and who knows maybe in 2013 the promoters will ask to have a Diesel Truck class all the events.

Thank You Scotty for the great job you do for Central Truck Pullers and the pulling sport.

Bob Bauer
"Diesel Deere"

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 10:05AM
I have to agree with Tim on the subject of the Jim falls Tractor Pull. I Have gone to the pull as long as I can remember and it is always a good show. This year was a little different. Many people left or were not allowed to pull because of the rule and many of the fans were sad to not be able to see there favorite trucks. If fact better than 200 people come every year just to see Tim pull. He is the local guy who everybody knows and wants to see pull. When he didn't pull this year because of the events that transpired, many loyal fans just left and won't come back. In fact not only will the fans not come back, but many of the trucks will not come back. The central Wisconsin truck pullers should be ashamed of themselves because they are responsible for the distruction of the Jim Falls pull.

P.S. Buddy, insulting Tim Felmlee by calling him scum (you did) is an insult to Jim Falls and the sport of truck pulling, guys like him helped make this sport.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 01:26PM
I applaud central truck pullers for enforcing rules. This was not a new rule, it was just finally enforced like every other organization does. If the fans were sad to not see him pull then they should be mad at him not jim falls or central truck pullers. He made the choice to leave and not get pumped. No sport would survive without rules and enforcement of them.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 02:20PM
I agree no sport would survive, this was a lions club event that started in the 1970's that has been known as a" run what you brung" sort of deal, as is the way the lions want it to be run, now I'm not saying I want people to cheat, but if you piss off the crowd by not letting people pull, they sent going to come back, the lions have to have a profit in order for they to continue putting it on. Keep in mind the lions pay the purse for these drivers. With the economy the way it is and they number of drivers coming here shrinking, they can't afford to loose any more trucks or else it won't be worth it any longer. I can tell you for a fact that the attendance was down Saturday. So when these trucks get pissed off and leave, it doesn't help matters. I can honestly tell you that the three trucks that I know of that did not come would have passed the pump test with no problems. I would bet that if we took the ntpa hand book of rules and regulations and went though every truck and looked at every little detail in the book, maybe one or two trucks able to pull. I know of two or three more mods that were there that came from quite a distance and the only reason they pulled is because they might as well get the money and at least get something for driveing, but they told me the will not be coming back next year. Now out of the seven or eight that were there you have five that might come back. Suppose you piss off one of them, pretty soon you don't have much of a show left, then pretty soon you don't have a show at all. I'm just being a realistic realist, these are the facts. Without a crowd you have no pull.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 02:46PM
So your saying of the six ntpa mod trucks that were there only one or two is actually legal huh.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 03:08PM
Your honestly going to tell me that if we looked through the book at every little rule and regulation, every single truck there was going to completely legal, down to the smallest of things, not likely sir.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 03, 2012 03:27PM
Well everyone assumes one wasn't legal because he refused to get pumped and left. Weather he was or not no one knows.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 04, 2012 12:05AM
Kind of interesting that some are mad because this club was trying to keep everyone honest. Kudos to Central pullers! There is no excuse for cheating, how can a win possibly feel good when it is had by dishonesty!

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 04, 2012 02:56AM
Hi,
Why is it that some people insist that they have a perfectly legal truck/tractor but refuse to get checked?
Is it pride, or is it because they are actually illegal?
Remember, pride is one of the "seven deadly sins" so get over it and let them check your vehicle.
If it's because you're illegal, quit throwing a hissy-fit and be a man about it.
If you were man (and I use that term lightly in this case) enough to knowingly violate the rules, then be man enough to accept the DQ if you get caught.
I've read a lot of back-and-forth on this subject but no one has mentioned the easy and obvious solution...
Just add an "open" class for those who refuse to get checked and/or those who freely admit that their trucks/tractors don't fit the rules for the other classes.
That way, everybody gets a chance to pull, the Lions get a full show (and hopefully full grandstands) and everyone can dial their egos down a notch and have a good show and a good time.

Later .......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2012 05:32AM by Little Wood Duck.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 04, 2012 12:07PM
the rules for the class are very simple, 650 ci and under. Natually aspirated on alcoholy or gas. Tube or truck frame. Weight 6200 pounds, bar tires and saftey equipment. super stock is 540 ci natuallry aspirated street tires, truck frame, on gas or methanol according to the ntpa rules book. i know pretty much everyone that was there that night. i will tell you this. the supers and mods were either measured and sealed or pumped down. so yeah i will say they were legal

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 04, 2012 02:19PM
A very short time ago there were members bragging of how big there motors were and invited everyone to come have some fun with us because we are laid back and just love to pull.And your numbers showed it and it was fun to be able to compete and not wory about passing tech. You showed up pulled got paid well and did have fun.What happened did someone cheat better than you and make you mad? New members? Seems the ss 4x4 from oshkosh crying a river of tears is making lots of trouble.But seriously going from having the best truck count and being just fun to pull with to calling people scum and cheaters with no proof is just plain not right. Unless you have a crystal ball i would keep my mouth shut and stay off the net. How much does kwik star and other sponsers give you each year? Can i sponser you so you can ruin the sport and use my money to harass people? Yes people not scum or so called cheaters.My question to you is who is responsible for my motor after you pump it? I write checks for my motor and pick it up and install.I have no clue how to pump a motor or what's involved in it. But i do know if you pump my 31,000 motor and it takes a crap shortly after who is responsible? Are you people capable of performing this work to my motor in the dark and dirty conditions? Why not use a protest procedure and not harass everyone who wants to have fun?

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 04, 2012 03:13PM
pump downs are actually very easy. all ya do is just pull an intake and exhaust rocker, or losen it up enough so the vales wont open. take the spark plug out, the pump has a plug that threads into the spark plug hole. you turn the motor over a few times and thats it. it takes like 5 to 10 minutes. then your tighten your rockers down and your all good. and 31 grand is a fair amount of money, no lie. Tom scalzo pumped down, no questions asked, and his motor is probably 4 times that amount. Chances pumped down, matt davis pumped down, foolish farm and tuna's toy pumped down, fuzzy and scott pumped down.

it was voted by th group as a whole to pump down. It wasnt one person on this. if people wanted a vote, they should have joined up. As far as the accusation of scum, Stan never called any one person scum, he stated if you must cheat to win in a group of your friends your scum. If you acyually knew stan, like i do, you would know that he looked up to Tim, i @#$%& you not. he looked up to tim as i look up to stan.

I think its a good idea to pump down. and i understand that its irritating that Time couldnt pull in his home town. I really do understand, but you cant let one person by the pump, just because it his home town, then its pointlesss. These guys are just tryin to keep things fair.

Im not trying to piss anyone off, but i am gonna stand up for my friends, and i will stand up for the group i pulled with.

Jason Paul

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 04, 2012 04:02PM
Im just a small time guy that put together a engine or two for a couple guys with trucks, got a couple more ol boys with some dirt cars. As i receive payment and the engine is being loaded in the back of thier pick up, station wagon or grocery getter i take about an hour to go over valve lash settings, timing, carb parts, and general maintenance that THEY need to perform as it is THEIR responsibility to make THEIR expensive engine perform and live a full life. So to answer your question Kevin it is your responsibility. I can assure you your engine wont take a crap after being pumped. If you dont know your valve lash or how to set them it sounds to me you need a mechanic and make it HIS responsibility.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 05, 2012 02:14AM
Thanks for the reply..I do have a mechanic but it goes to his clean shop and is performed there. Not in a cornfield with a flashlight. You touch my motor you will be responsible in court i guarantee. Bottom line i bet this hurts your turnout of trucks,spectators and sponsers.It should of ben handled differntly.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 05, 2012 02:26AM
If you didn't want to be pumped you called up two different people over winter and they come to you house to muaser the bore and stroke then you get a tag to put through two intake bolts and you don't need to pump.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 05, 2012 02:38AM
I worked for an engine builder for several years and did track support/tuning for NASCAR, IndyCar, and Grand Am. At every NASCAR event we had to pull the rocker arms off a cylinder and get the engine pumped. It is quick, easy, and never caused an issue with the performance of the engine. The NASCAR techs never touched the engine, I did all the disassembly/assembly, and connected and disconnected their test equipment. That way if there was an issue it was all on me.

It isn't a big deal if the owner/driver/mechanic is capable of lefty loosey righty tightie. Unless they are illegal.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 05, 2012 04:10AM
I think Kevins concern is dirt in the engine which the enging will digest more going down the track in a night than it will ever be introduced through a pump down with only one valve cover off and the plugs out if your careful no matter where your at. Hes probably over cid limit and looking for an excuse. Rules are rules, fail to pass tech or fail to tech you might as well leave it on the trailer.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 05, 2012 10:35AM
Lets understand this , you took your truck apart so that must mean yeah you were cheating ; now youre crying about it , hhhmmmm interesting

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 05, 2012 11:51AM

Hi,
Well, as long as it's in pieces, how 'bout we check the bore and stroke...? Winking

Later .......

Re: Sturgeon solution next season September 06, 2012 07:52AM
Simple solutuion.
Let everyone pull whatever class they should be in . Let them declare compettition or exhibition.
exhibition goes at the end of the class.
compettition vehicals get points and moneys/gifts etc AFTER passing tech. measuring pumping etc.
Announcer knows no different along with the spectators, announcers declares if it is a exhibition or a test pass, shakedown etc.

We have a hemi alum head prostock 4x4 that pulls with us a couple of times a year at his home town.
He is very apperciative of the nonconfrontational pull setting. He pulls at the end of the class no one knows in the crowd.
gets reconized for distance during the pull. Not announced during who placed where.
He doesn't go to the pay window.
Their truck brings 20-40 people that would not be there unless he shows up everybody wins.
sponsor+town+ crowd+club+association+puller= happy. Maybe then in the off season
somebody running exhibition will change something to declare compettion. If not must be a fun thing for them.
Afterall "Just here to have some Fun"
Simple

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 06, 2012 08:10AM
When I read through this at first I think this is good keep everybody pulling on a fair playing field butt when it comes down to it this is just a few whiners there is way more difference in cylinder heads then there is cubic inch what about fuel additives did you check for these ïhow about 5 inch bore spacing blocks and heads or custom heads I could go on and on my point is there's more horsepower in these things then CI yet you check none of them I say you few that are whining better like to pull against your self you will win every time

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 06, 2012 01:17PM
Central allows prostock heads in superstock, as long as its not a 4 valve head. There is one super stock truck that runs a hemi, pretty sweet setup i think. The guideline is 532, single carb. Its pretty hard to hide what you do to your program when you pull, everyone seems to know what ya do before ya do it. You could buy an engine from California and before it even got to your house someone knows what you bought lol you cant hide it!! When i bought my truck, people knew i bought it before it showed up, and thats 3 hours away. In mod, there are guys that run 5" space blocks. No big deal. You can run it in the NTPA. Fuel additive's or oxyiginated fuels, that is noticabe by the unique stink in the air, and believe me someone would notice right away. You get to know what race fuel, oxiginated fuel, methanol, and even nitro smells like, and when ya smell it ya know right away. Sure you can pick up some ponies by going from say a VP C16 fuel to a VP Q16 fuel. But why would you want to in SS? Q16 is fricken expensive!! and you have to run higher jets to compinsate, which means more fuel and more money per run. Is it worth it? I guess if you HAVE to win, go for it. But if you HAVE to win no matter the cost, then you may want to find a different sport. Its supposed to be fun people, not another job! I know how much work goes into these trucks, i was happy if i placed in the money, but i was more happy when the @#$%& drove off the track under its own power, which it always did!! so i was happy!!

The best pull i had, i went home with no money, and it just so happened to be Jim Falls!! I sat two kids in my truck, back in the pit, so they could get a picture, and they have a great memory of their first pull. I was gettin my fire suit on and they were lookin up at my truck with the body lifted up, they looked like they were in a daze, so i went over and said hi to there parents, and when i asked if they wanted a picture in the truck the parents are like you would let them do that? the look on those kids faces was worth all the work. Also my family was all there, my dad was so proud of my run. Come on guys!! thats what this sport is about!!! Its supposed to be fun, so why is there a need to cheat?

Jason Paul

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 06, 2012 03:09PM
Jason

Very well said and I am with you buddy and by the way I still owe you a decent run on our machine. I have been to many pulls the last few seasons and the best pulls are the ones when the children come to get there pics by your machine with their parents. To them we are a role models. someone that they look up to. It may because you are pulling there favorite colored machine or just because you took a moment of your time to show them your pride and joy.

So my words to those that are complaining of a simple test, what in the heck are you hiding?No one in this sport no matter what level you are pulling at make money at this sport unless you have awesome sponsors that help you at that level. Lets not forget that without the fans the sport will die much like without the pullers the sport will die. To all the pullers in Central Truck Pullers thank you for a great season, the group of pullers, crew members and most of all the fans are a class act and I am already looking forward to 2013.

Bob Bauer
Diesel Deere

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 06, 2012 03:55PM
That was my point earlier why such a big stiffy on cubuic inch? How much hp would there be in a extra 30 or 40 cubic inch? Would it help more than fuel additives, or how many clubs can even run prostock heads in the ss 4x4 class. How about traction control would this help I bet there is more differnce in carbs than 30 cubes. The biggest thing is for years you were a run what you brung club with many trucks openly bragging about there cubes and now everyone is scum. I pulled many times with your club with a 528 and 24 degree heads against your 570 inch motors and always came out in the top three. I will not pull with your club anymore unless you put in a protest procedure so the crybabys can protest the so called scum and get there wallet out and pay me to have my motor opened up in a dirty enviroment.Then you can pump me all you want but it will cost you 150.00 or so if i am legal.I think you had a bunch of people who could not run with the big dogs a made a rule to see what everyone else had. Mr. engine builder my engine builder thinks your an idiot if you think dirt is good for your motor. I bet your boss would be proud of you,were do you work building engines so i can stay clear? Cubic inch rules are good just do it right and quit being sore losers.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 06, 2012 10:59PM
You Cheat u are a loser, when you post on this board that ur cheater, an idiot

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 07, 2012 05:43AM
Glad you steer clear of me, I dont build illegal engines. Never said dirt was good for an engine either. Im saying if your careful you wont get any dirt in it during a pump. Cheers to your engine builder. I got several out there running just fine so i couldnt be that much of a idiot.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 07, 2012 05:57AM
Oh and by the way Im my own boss.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 07, 2012 10:44AM
Well put Jason.

I'm just a big fan of Central, nothing more. I have been to most of their pulls the last two years and NO ONE does it better in the state. I go to pulls all over the state and know each organization pretty well and they do it best up north. Scott is a good president and puts together a good show. Simply put, don't cheat. No need for that in this sport or any. And don't get on him for making it happen. Everyone in charge has to make tough decisions, its part of their responsibility.
Thanks again Central for another good year, I'm looking forward to 2013 already.
And for my hometown's sake (Turtle Lake) take over our pull already!!!

Matt

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 07, 2012 10:18PM
In my opinion, the Jim Falls Lions Club put on a good show last Saturday night. The vehicle numbers were down but that is consistent with the turnout at most of the pulls this year including NTPA. I am not here to say that pumping the Mod class at Jim Falls was right or wrong or to throw my 2 cents in about who was or was not cheating.

The thing that bothers me the most is that it sounds like Central Truck Pullers mandated the pumping requirement, not the Jim Falls Lions Club. Unless the Central Truck Pullers has changed it has never been about creating or enforcing rules. I was pulling when the Central Truck Pullers started and was president for 2 years. In that stretch, a couple issues came up about rules and we stayed away from them. The individual promoters of the pulls were always responsible for enforcing their own rules; not Central Truck Pullers. This club has always been a points fund which promotes pulling in this area; not a sanctioning body which conducts the operation of pulling events.

If Central Truck Pullers wants to get into creating and enforcing rules that's fine but they have to be either all in or all out. There is no middle ground. The club should be prepared to assume the same liability that goes along with putting on a pulling event and having tech officials present at all the pulls to be sure the rules are followed. Is Central Truck Pullers prepared to do that?

I have always been behind Central Truck Pullers 100% and still am. I am in charge of the Barron County Fair truck pull and will continue to welcome Central Truck Pullers to our pull. However, I think the officers and members of this club should take a step back and be sure they are going down the road they want to be on. Not just for the future benefit of the pullers but the club sponsors too.

FYI - there was one mod truck that pulled Saturday night that was not pumped

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 01:47AM
Like i stated earlier. Looks like there is a couple of sore losers using there pull to get a look at other peoples stuff. So engine builder what is the name of your buisness? If you build good motors you may as while advertise. You can sit back and plainly see this is nothing more than a couple of people in the sidelines that are going to screw up a good club.If i were the president i would sit back and look at my ship slowly sinking.Me i am going to dump a quart of dirt in and go pullin were i am welcome and not automaticaly guilty.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 10:07AM
kevin f
Like i stated earlier. Looks like there is a couple of sore losers using there pull to get a look at other peoples stuff. So engine builder what is the name of your buisness? If you build good motors you may as while advertise. You can sit back and plainly see this is nothing more than a couple of people in the sidelines that are going to screw up a good club.If i were the president i would sit back and look at my ship slowly sinking.Me i am going to dump a quart of dirt in and go pullin were i am welcome and not automaticaly guilty.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass! See ya!

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 05:35AM
Very well put steve I believe u hit the nail directly on the head with everything stated. I agree with this totally u can ask anyone in this club and they all say they dont have any rules its the place where the pull is being put on to govern the rules not central truck pullers . I believe the mods trucks may or may not have been pumped should have been left up to the discretion of the jim falls lions club for the simple fact they are the ones putting up the prize money also the ones carrying the insurance on the event. Jmo so lets look at the big picture instead of calling people scum and cheater this should have been thought out a little more I think thats the point that needs to be addressed with this

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 10:51AM
Ok to clear everything up Scott kempe is the promoter for Jim falls he is part of the lions club and was his idea to do this. Second the guy that pumped was a nutral guy and had no say in telling people they needed to leave. As for you Kevin you can't see what people are running by just taking the valve cover off sorry buddy but your wrong there. The truck that was not pumped was because the pump didn't have the right adapter for the spark plug hole not his fault he was more than whiling to get pumped

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 12:56PM
I personally am 98% certain scott kempe is not a member of the lions club at jim falls and if they didnt have the right adapter I guess that means that no one should have been pumped willing or not

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 01:47PM
If you read through all this BS I
Think is quite plane who is lying and s*** and it's not the pullers
I think this pull should be boycotted until the truth be told and apology is made to the pullers

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 01:55PM
Sounds like you need to get out of brush pullig and join a sanctioned org. with rule books and quit all the pissin and moanin.

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 02:13PM
Pro puller my friend you are most definitely right

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 09, 2012 02:58PM
That's the sore loser coming out chase competition away. Lies lies and yet more lies. Looks like a couple guys were way overcubed and still losing. So everyone else is cheating and we will harass them till they leave and i can win. Same story over and over lies and bs. We will see what happens next year. peace out bros

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 12, 2012 05:04AM
he took the truck apart because it is no longer fun if you have to abide by rules and regulations that a private club forces on a nonmember

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 12, 2012 01:10PM
With no rules and regulations it becomes a spending war and he who has the most money wins!!!

Re: Sturgeon Festival Tuck and Tractor Pull September 13, 2012 12:49PM
Jim Falls Fan
he took the truck apart because it is no longer fun if you have to abide by rules and regulations that a private club forces on a nonmember
So i should be able to go to an outside group and pull in a class, kick everyones tail, take the money with a truck that doesnt fit the rules because i just wanna have fun and I'm not a member of that club so i don't have to follow their rules? Makes sence now. Think i'll quit and be an outsider.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,747, Posts: 229,890, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,994.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM