New Vienna Iowa pull??? September 01, 2012 02:39AM
I haven't heard anything about the New Vienna pull. According to HTPA's site it is on the 9th, but that's all I've heard. Anyone on here know more? Are they having a gas street truck class? What other classes are they having? Who is the contact person? Thanks!

Re: New Vienna Iowa pull??? September 01, 2012 05:33AM

Re: New Vienna Iowa pull??? September 01, 2012 05:52AM
Will there be an open class or a super farm class

Re: New Vienna Iowa pull??? September 01, 2012 07:08PM
if u call one of the numbers posted on the poster they should be able to answer any questions. hope to see alot of iron there. to good of a pull to miss

Re: New Vienna Iowa pull??? September 01, 2012 07:39AM
Thanks Ryan! I was figuring there would be some info about it somewhere. Are they running any hot classes at all this year?

Re: New Vienna Iowa pull??? September 01, 2012 09:24AM
I no there will be at least 5 tractors that will be running open Rpms that are coming so I would think that should be enough to either make a class or throw them in with the 466 class.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,665, Posts: 229,745, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,073, Posts: 225,923.

Our newest member JD_8520