Oliver rollover almost September 04, 2012 05:01AM
Does anyone know who 's Oliver 88 that was on pulling depot, and where is it from . Nice looking tractor Thanks another oliver guy

Re: Oliver rollover almost September 04, 2012 06:54AM
Jason homan wny area I believe he is from

Re: Oliver rollover almost September 05, 2012 11:55AM

Hi,
Who, what, where, when, why...
What "Oliver rollover almost" are you posting about?
Pictures?
Video?
What's the scoop...

Thanks!

Later .......

Re: Oliver rollover almost September 06, 2012 12:56AM
Go to pulling Depot.com if it's still there. I'm glad know one got hurt or anything bad to have happened

Re: Oliver rollover almost September 06, 2012 02:31AM
[www.youtube.com]

Re: Oliver rollover almost September 06, 2012 04:07AM
Thanks RPM for the video,

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: Oliver rollover almost September 06, 2012 06:09AM
His name is Jason Hohman from Langford,NY (Buffalo area) pulls LLSS with Western New York Pro Farm Pullers. He did beat up his shoulder pretty bad, but lucky for him the safety equiptment did it's job. Had a similar incident the next day with the same boat and a LSS tractor at Langford pull. If anyone ever wonders why we have to have all this safety stuff on our vehicles it's because something bad has happened because there was nothing to prevent it! (i.e. tie bars, roll cages, front skids, kill switches.)

Re: Oliver rollover almost September 06, 2012 06:24AM
to really make this saftey equipment work as intended, 1st you strap on your helmet must be tight 2nd your seat belt straps need to be tight. he is very lucky he is not really hurt for not having his safety equipment on properly.

Re: Oliver rollover almost September 07, 2012 06:42AM
Work as intended is a good way of putting it. Lessons learned the hard way tend to stay with us the longest! Hate to see that happen to anyone.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,911, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,011.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM