bob smith productions murfreesboro dvd February 02, 2009 12:57PM
gott the dvd today i paid 15 dollors for , first off the case was already busted in the envelope, try to open it, case falls apart, the decal is full of air bubbles and off center so i try my best to nurse it to work , it worked once it made it to the part were there filming the venders table clothes then it quit. unable to read disc so i try it again nothin nadda.. I did gett to see the first part. it straight up SUCKS!!!!!!! sucks a big one. they only show the tractors after half track , you dont gett to hear them spool up or take off, theres zero commentary and theres tractors missing butt thats just the first session i tried in three diferent dvd players gott nothing

THANK GOD for guys like Eric prewitt , ihman 1066 and you tube theyve gott this bob smith bull crap beat by a long shot !!

Re: bob smith productions murfreesboro dvd February 02, 2009 03:00PM
Same here ! not worth the postage that it cost to send it---WHAT A JOKE ! I guess the joke is on us , or the ones that bought the DVD

Re: bob smith productions murfreesboro dvd February 02, 2009 03:33PM
Be glad you didnt get to see all of it you would be more pissed off.As soon as I watched it I got on here and asked were to get a good one.I ordered one from JR cant wait to get it.

Re: bob smith productions murfreesboro dvd February 02, 2009 04:03PM
Guys I have the DVD of all the clips I have on youtube for $15.00 JUST GIVE ME A CALL @ (502)655-2120 or E-MAIL me @ e.prewitt@insightbb.com and I will get one to you.

Re: bob smith productions murfreesboro dvd February 03, 2009 01:07AM
The sad part is that Joe and David PAID him to be there ! He really blew smoke up someone's butt, especially the RFD-TV part.

Live and learn, hopefully.

Re: bob smith productions murfreesboro dvd February 03, 2009 04:34AM
Your goes out the next shipment (tomorrow) :-)

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: bob smith productions murfreesboro dvd February 03, 2009 04:32AM
It's the old saying "You get what you pay for" (no I am not knocking the mans work, I havent seen it nor would I bad mouth him anyway) I was going to get a set just to see how clear the footage is with the new High Definition camera he was using but they closed up on Saturday night before I could get time away from the track. Our set or Klints are available online. Not for $15.00/set though. We both back our videos 100%. Our session 2 & 3 discs are also available in Wide Screen format or normal format. If there is a problem, we resolve it quickly.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: bob smith productions murfreesboro dvd February 03, 2009 06:07AM
I have seen the work that both JR and Bonnie do and it's first rate. I would highly recommend their dvd's or photo's.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2009 06:13AM by Dick Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009