pump shops September 17, 2012 08:10AM
what is a reasonable amount of time to hear back from a pump shop i sent a pump to get fixed not sure what was wrong a month ago and never heard from them i called to make sure they had it and they did i just wondered how long it takes them on average

Re: pump shops September 18, 2012 03:24AM
If you said no hurry, then who knows, but if you said you needed it fairly quickly, then a couple days should be enough to at least look it over and inform you on a recomendation.

Re: pump shops September 18, 2012 12:20PM
Took mine to Scheid for a total rebuild during this pulling season, told them not a rush job, had it back in a week.

Re: pump shops September 18, 2012 12:55PM
yeah i was told by other people that they were quick i never sent them anything before i think im gonna call them and have them send it back so i can take it to someone who will get it done any good ideas for places on getting an a pump done

Re: pump shops September 18, 2012 02:57PM
What kind of pump? What class are you running?

Re: pump shops September 20, 2012 03:34AM
Send it to CDS

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009