New Holland cyl head on ford engine, will it work September 18, 2012 09:59PM
Wanting to know if a cyl head off a ts110 new holland will fit on a ford 7000 block, if so is there any advantage to doing this, I have heard of bolting a genesis cyl head onto a 401, I know that really works well, if the ts110 head will work, what other parts would be needed? Thanks to all

Re: New Holland cyl head on ford engine, will it work September 19, 2012 05:02AM
Yes a ts head will bolt to a 7000 block, if your planning on pulling with this there would be a bit of an advantage installing the ts head. If its for stock application it would take alot of work relocating battery box and intake piping etc...

Re: New Holland cyl head on ford engine, will it work September 19, 2012 07:08AM
Yes it will be for pulling, will I be able to use my 7000 factory manifolds? Also do I need push rods, rocker assemblies, and valve cover off ts? Same injector sizes? Thanks curt

Re: New Holland cyl head on ford engine, will it work September 19, 2012 03:17PM
Exhaust maifold will bolt up but ports are different and would need modified. intake will not work but you can use a late model 268 intake if you don't want to use a ts style. I have a lot of ts the style intakes. pushrods and rockershaft will all work.Injectors will not interchange without maching the head out for the old style injectors.

Re: New Holland cyl head on ford engine, will it work September 19, 2012 10:12PM
Ok defiantly sounds like you have done this before, any idea how much estimated h.p. I could squeeze out of it at 3k rpms? Thanks

Re: New Holland cyl head on ford engine, will it work September 23, 2012 04:09AM
idk, 200-300 i would imagine, lots of factors to consider.

Curt what about a crankshaft? September 25, 2012 11:24AM
I was wondering if you would know if maybe a 304 crank would fit inside my engine? Thanks

Re: Curt what about a crankshaft? September 26, 2012 04:16AM
Yes it wil bolt in but your rods are going to hit the bottom of your sleeve on bolt sides your oil pan will need ground in a couple of locations, oil pump may need some minor grinding and you will need to buy a late style 268 balancer or eliminate the balancer all together. your pistons will be hanging out the top of your block .300 also.

Re: Curt what about a crankshaft? September 30, 2012 12:53AM
Curt, do you have Any crankshafts, and or cylinder heads laying around that would be for sale? If so what is condition? And how much? Thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM