Upcoming WI Pulls: Retreat Sept 28, 29 & Richland Center Oct 13th September 23, 2012 02:47PM
Retreat Info

Richland Center Info

Caught lots of stares last night when people say my dad and I on a IH 1206 in Viola, WI. The few the proud the orange fans, I am sorry....but I purchased an IH 1206 Hot Farm, here is a picture of me in my Blackjack sweatshirt talking to my dad Sat night before he pulled my tractor. I have a great friend Brent Gaffney, him and I have been talking about getting a tractor....well we found this one and bought it, too much travel time getting to Iowa to run with Blackjack. I still love the orange, will have to get some new t shirts made with both tractors on them. Brent and I will run the Hot Farm tractor with Badger State and Tri State. I have some videos from sat night on you tube and facebook pages, hope to see everyone at our brush pull Oct 13th. www.hybridredneck.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2012 02:09AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Upcoming WI Pulls: Retreat Sept 28, 29 & Richland Center Oct 13th September 24, 2012 12:49AM
Hay Jason that pict a dream come true

Re: Upcoming WI Pulls: Retreat Sept 28, 29 & Richland Center Oct 13th September 24, 2012 01:58AM
Yes Sir, Pretty Excited. Bought it last Wednesday, ran well in Viola, hoping to hook in Retreat this weekend and then on Oct 13th at the Redneck Rally.

Picture below is from Viola first hook with me driving it, Here are some videos from Viola. My youtube page

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2012 02:03AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Upcoming WI Pulls: Retreat Sept 28, 29 & Richland Center Oct 13th September 24, 2012 03:27AM
Churnin Dirt would look great when it gets a orange paint job! You have both of my girls going to school with Blackjack hats on....going to look very funny when the switch to red.

All bull crap aside....good buy! Hope I can put the stop to it alot.

It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 24, 2012 04:00AM
Got the word yesterday Bryan will be at the Retreat Pull.

Also with the two tracks this year we may have time to work some test hooks in Friday night, weather looks great just keep the fingures crossed.

Re: It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 25, 2012 01:09AM
Isn't Churnin Dirt Picklers old tractor formally called grease monkey?

Re: It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 25, 2012 04:15AM
Yes its the old grease monkey.
Jeff any idea on order of classes? Ill be pulling turbo farm 11,000-13,000 Wondering what time i need to be there by

Re: It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 25, 2012 10:28PM
If you could be here by 2:00 that would be great.

Re: It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 26, 2012 09:05AM
Starting that way tomorrow, looking forward to the show. Look for coverage in the Nov/Dec edition of The HOOK!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 26, 2012 09:26AM
Having you come to Retreat is like having royalty present. We - all pullers in SW Wisconsin - think we have hit the jackpot in having THE HOOk magazine come to Wisconsin!!!

Re: It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 26, 2012 02:26PM
avocasmokey wd alliss will be there on friday with ac wd and see friends nice to see the hook magazine there

Re: Antique RPMs September 26, 2012 11:02PM
Just a reminder that the antique class will be 10% over stock for MAKE AND MODEL, not replacement engine rpm. Improved Antique will be 2600rpm limit.

Re: It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 26, 2012 05:02PM
I appreciate the kind words for sure, but "royalty" I ain't! I'm a wide-eyed 16 year old kid trapped in a middle aged body that enjoys pulling and wants to share new and different pullers with as many people as I can. My plan is to be there for the antiques Friday for sure, look forward to seeing everyone.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: It's official Bryan Lively to be in Retreat September 27, 2012 01:11AM
I'd have to agree with Jeff, it's great you are coming to check out the pull in Retreat. There are so many good pulls and pullers in this area, and the show they put on in Retreat is worthy of any recognition it receives. Thanks for making the trip up to WI!

Weather Forecast Looks Great for Retreat...we are bringing the 1206 and Blackjack on Sat September 28, 2012 12:45AM
Never been to retreat before, heard it is a lot of fun. Pretty cool that Hook Mag is going to be there. Looking forward to hooking the 1206 again, and Dad wants to get a pass on the new motor in Blackjack. Hope to see you in Retreat this weekend and in Richland Center, WI on Oct 13th for our Hybrid Redneck Rally..we have lots going on that day more than just pulling....9am Swap Meet begins at 9am-Swappers contact Chad Cosgrove at 608-604-6393
11am ATV & Dirtbike Drags, Snowmobile Grass Drags
1pm Central Mud Racing Association ?'s Orlin Clark 608-783-4619
4pm Truck and Tractor Pull, Includes American Mini Pullers Jason Schultz 608-604-5068-3 Pulling Tracks
Freestyle FMX Motor Cycle Stunt Show-with Backflips at 4pm, 6pm and 8pm-in front of the Grandstands by the tractor pull
830pm Truck/Car Drag Races

If you don't see a class you can pull in at Hybrid Redneck Rally Pulling Classes please call me at 608-604-5068 so we can get you something going on. We are going to have everything American Mini Pullers start at 2pm, then at 4pm we start both big sleds. 6pm Tri County Mini Rods.

Re: Weather Forecast Looks Great for Retreat...we are bringing the 1206 and Blackjack on Sat September 28, 2012 03:31AM
Jason for the pull you got 10,500 and 13,000# FARM AT 12 MPH the lightest i can get my tractor is 10,800 is it possible we can get it switched to 11,000# 12 mph???

Great pull September 30, 2012 03:59AM
Great pull on a great day! I'll be back next year!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,765, Posts: 229,931, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM