What happened at Wauseon ohio pull September 24, 2012 12:08PM
All I heard was one of the farm stocks caught on fire and the driver was lifeflighted to the hospital. Anyone know for sure?

Re: What happened at Wauseon ohio pull September 24, 2012 03:13PM
[www.toledoblade.com]

Maumee Valley Pullers
Yesterday via mobile
Well we did what we could to get you i think a pretty darn good pull all things considered. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the city slicker crew for speedy recovery. Id like to thank all that assisted him last night.

Re: What happened at Wauseon ohio pull September 25, 2012 03:01AM
Was that the "City Slicker" Allision Mod that caught fire?

Re: What happened at Wauseon ohio pull September 26, 2012 01:59AM
My prayers go out to the driver, crew, and family. Hope he recovers quickly with no issues afterwards.

On a side note, everytime I have pulled with the MVP in the street stock semi class they never seemed to have thier act together. After multiple sled failuresfrom MVP I was so happy to see another company brought into the Wood County Fair pulls. To this day I still cant see how MVP has stayed around so long.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM