Alum Front Wheels where to get them? September 26, 2012 02:23AM
Hey Guys,

I would like to get some aluminum front wheels for tractors. Any good places to start or look at.
Thanks

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? September 26, 2012 06:29AM
You got to redrill the ag hub and turn the pilot down to a standard 6 lug GM patern then anything for a 1/2 ton chevy will work.

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? September 26, 2012 12:52PM
centerline.com

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? September 26, 2012 04:29PM
REAL makes some tough and nice looking front wheels.

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? September 28, 2012 08:09AM
Why not just look at JEGs? Lots of selection, different designs, bolt patterns.

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? October 01, 2012 08:38AM
Can I get them to bolt right on ?

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? October 02, 2012 01:32AM
You bet they will bolt right on!
Right after you match drill the holes and put bolts in them.
You aren't going to find a shiny wheel that'll bolt up to 6 or 8 bolt ag pattern, unless you send your stock wheels off to Central Iowa Powdercoating and have them do the "almost chrome" powdercoating process. Call John @ 515-291-4271 and ask for the "pulloff.com special pricing".
His facility is large enough to accomidate rear wheels too. (just sayin')
I'm not related to John, and do not profit from sharing this information, just sharing to help a feller puller. Well, OK, I might get a burger at a pull next summer, but no cash.

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? October 02, 2012 08:10AM
i get mine from jegs they have good prices and selection dont know how heavy a tractor you pull but i used s10 brake rotors cut the rotor off turned down the spindle on the axle ang got bearings to fit on my 77 and the 88 we are building we just redrilled the 6 bolt hubs and used 5 on 4.75 lug pattern wheels

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? October 04, 2012 03:01PM
Just turn your tractor hubs down, drill a common GM,Ford,Chrysler pattern, buy a common size wheel and you are good to go.

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? October 03, 2012 10:37AM
real wheels will make them to fit your tractor hub. we have a set thay have tapered inserts to use factory lug bolts .they match the rears better that car wheels.

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? October 12, 2012 12:35AM
hey guys, we are using a 6000x16 carlisle tire on front, any place that makes 16 inch alum wheels?

Re: Alum Front Wheels where to get them? October 12, 2012 05:42AM
real wheels will make them for you just give them the size and bolt pattern you want

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009