ESP Meeting Tonight October 06, 2012 04:23AM
ESP meeting tonight. 7pm. 66 Elizabeth St Dansville . Very important to attend.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: ESP Meeting Tonight October 07, 2012 03:34AM
Any info from last nights meeting?

Re: ESP Meeting Tonight October 09, 2012 04:51AM
What were the important issues that had to be voted on? Its seems that things get done without the total membership being informed or enough time to examine the issue. I hope were not looking at a repeat of last years debacle!

Re: ESP Meeting Tonight October 09, 2012 01:18PM
Just sit back and watch Henry will run this club into the ground. His big move last year to move away from ppl was not the right one. Has anyone heard what the year end points fund will be. I bet it is not as good as last year.

Re: ESP Meeting Tonight October 09, 2012 09:24PM
Thats right sit back , that what I and others are going to do for 2013, You will have new officers you and and your spineless no namers can bash for 2013 . By the way the points fund , 67000 $ for 2012 , I,m sure it will be better for 2013, and by the way the members vote on every decision ,no 1 person decision . Guess thats to hard to understand. Henry Everman

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009