pullin games on phones October 07, 2012 06:52AM
my son just showed me a pulling game on his phone,i think its a droid,whatever that is.its from europe i think,its totally badazz,got all kinds of smoke stuff,motor options and upgrades to pumps and chargers.theres also some modified games.looks like farm stock to open super..i got an i-phone and cant seem to find these games,so im sure they are there i just cant find them...so my question i guess is for you youngins,how do i get these games on my i-phone.thanks patches.....go steelers....

Re: pullin games on phones October 07, 2012 08:16AM
They havent made the game for the I-Phone yet.

Re: pullin games on phones October 07, 2012 08:16AM
They are workin on it for the Iphone. Be patient.

Re: pullin games on phones October 07, 2012 09:28AM
My son has the same on his phone but can not get it on his Ipod.

He said some thing about google play.

Re: pullin games on phones October 07, 2012 11:12AM
Try diesel pulling challenge it's trucks I have it on my IPod

Re: pullin games on phones October 08, 2012 12:52AM
The Tractor Pull game from Antithesis Design is pretty fun. The blood curdling screams from the crowd when you blow the engine up is almost worth the headaches of starting over.

Re: pullin games on phones October 08, 2012 10:37AM
Downloaded it last night lol its kinda addicting. I managed to get a sponsor,then my phone froze up. It wasnt there when I restarted the program lol.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009