Any one know the Super farm rules?

Re: nytpa superfarm October 15, 2012 11:40AM
Are you looking for a specific rule or just general

Re: nytpa superfarm October 15, 2012 11:58AM
PPL rules in general.

Re: nytpa superfarm October 15, 2012 12:45PM
just superfarms or limited pros

Re: nytpa superfarm October 15, 2012 10:30PM
so super farms and limited pro's run in the same class?

I did not see that in the PPL book online.

any one get different weight?

Re: nytpa superfarm October 16, 2012 04:21AM
Ask Stan Edwards he is learning all the rules. I think he wishes he built a limited pro now.

Re: nytpa superfarm October 16, 2012 05:59AM
how close are SF and limited pro's to HP?

Re: nytpa superfarm October 16, 2012 06:37AM
A high number for ppl superfarm is prolly between 1350 and 1400.. a high number for 4.1 is prolly 1900 to 2000

Re: nytpa superfarm October 16, 2012 08:52PM
they are talking about a 540 ci mod turbo makes for a interesting show been running them for a while just not many mod turbos come up

Re: nytpa superfarm October 16, 2012 10:32PM
Should the limeted pro run less weight?

they are making more power right?

Re: nytpa superfarm October 17, 2012 01:14AM
Limited pros run 8500 and superfarm runs 9300.

Re: nytpa superfarm October 17, 2012 05:25AM
YOU PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE DIFFERENT CLASSES WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO MAKE RULES SO THEY ALL RUN CLOSER TOGETHER.........

IF IT IS A SF THEN THAT IS WHAT IT IS... NO IF AND OR BUTS RUN IN A SF CLASS ONLY

WHY DO YOU WANT TO EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD. THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE DIFFERENT CLASSES!!!!!!!

IF YOU DID THIS FOR ALL THE CLASSES THEN IT WOULD BE JUST 1 BIG CLASS

WITH 25 DIFFERENT WEIGHTS

Re: nytpa superfarm October 17, 2012 08:58AM
IDK were are you from and are you new to the sport. There is more questions but we will start with those. I have been a supporter of NYTPA for quite some time. When this class started a few years ago they were lucky to get 5 tractors ( of both ) in this class. I bet the people the run the club worked hard to try and find someone to book this class with such few numbers and now it is in my opinion the best class NYTPA has to offer. Do not get me wrong the super class is still good but too long at some events. I would bet if you looked at the stats their will not be one tractor in the class that has run away with a dominating numbers of wins

Re: nytpa superfarm October 18, 2012 01:38PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2012 02:04PM by ScottFriers.

Re: nytpa superfarm October 17, 2012 07:39AM
superfarms are superfarms with one set of rules for them from ppl limited pro got there owne rules keep the seperate

Re: nytpa superfarm October 17, 2012 01:03PM
I understand your wants to keep the classes separate and on a national or regional level that may be possible 100% of the time. As for the mixing this has to occur on a state or local level in several places in order to have an effective class, the thing that concerns me the most is that we (the pulling community) continually make classes that closely resembe the class already in place. Somewhere down the line someone in a leadership capacity has to make the decision for the club either superfarm, limited pro, or light pro but not all three in a state level. I am not certain if most state organizations can support two of the above much less all three. I am sure that nytpa would love to have a full class in each offered class but until it is available concessions will have to be determined. With all that said, are they offering the 640, 4.1 class or the 540 pick your turbo because I would think that would have a significant bearing on the governance.

Re: nytpa superfarm October 23, 2012 10:14PM
If I build one I it looks like a better idea to build a Limited pro for the SF class, If they are the same weight.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,797, Posts: 230,004, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,104, Posts: 226,075.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009