SmilingThumbs UpPoll # 2 What classes should the NFMS add?Thumbs UpSmiling February 05, 2009 12:27AM
Poll
547 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
Please vote for one class to add at the NFMS

If you voted on Poll #1 to add/change a class at the NFMS what classes would you add, please vote for one;

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: SmilingThumbs UpPoll # 2 What classes should the NFMS add?Thumbs UpSmiling February 06, 2009 10:42AM
You didn`t mention adding another Diesel Super Stock session. That`s my vote. More DSS less SF.

Re: SmilingThumbs UpPoll # 2 What classes should the NFMS add?Thumbs UpSmiling February 08, 2009 02:52AM
There wouldn't be enough SSD to fill another class.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: SmilingThumbs UpPoll # 2 What classes should the NFMS add?Thumbs UpSmiling February 09, 2009 01:26PM
i don't think they should add any of those classes. The trucks, everyone goes out in the hall to get beer when they come in to pull and noone stays to see the ones on sat. afternoon. limited stuff, no thanks! super farms are limited enough, i like HP, and rpm's. billy joe and that bunch knew what they were doing when they droped the lss at the nfms. LSS and MINI's are too wild for that track and too many things could go wrong in a hurry with horsepowerp getting higher and higher. yea their fun to watch but in there, no. Semi's and unl? thats not even a question for that track, wake up. i like what they have. let it alone.

Re: SmilingThumbs UpPoll # 2 What classes should the NFMS add?Thumbs UpSmiling February 15, 2009 12:56PM
I think they need a class with color. I'm tired of the red green show that they have had for years. The LLSS would probably be the biggest crowd pleaser. There are more than 10 different brands represented alcohol and diesel running together, and very competitive.(no other class can say that) These tractors are powerful enough to put on a great show at 6000lb, but not near as wild as the LSS.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009