4 cylinder 2.3 ford? October 18, 2012 02:17PM
I am working on building a 4 cylinder 2.3 naturaly aspirated motor for a small wheel mini rod this off season. One of many questions i may have during this build is what is a good intake to use? My Dad is using a Offenhouser C series i believe. The issue we have is the front and rear cylinder run richer than the middle 2 cylinders, it could be the other way around cant remember. Wondering if there is a better intake to use instead of looking at fuel injection. Also is msd the best ignition system for the money? Thanks for the help.

Re: 4 cylinder 2.3 ford? October 20, 2012 12:00AM
Ran a 2.3 dirt track racing and ran Eslinger parts they have everything for 2.3's. I would give them a try.

Re: 4 cylinder 2.3 ford? October 20, 2012 04:33AM
Esslinger is great with race cars.......But Race engineering out of florida is much better for Pulling motors...I've delt with both and had much better luk with R.E.....

Re: 4 cylinder 2.3 ford? October 23, 2012 12:13AM
We have ran the stock intakes and have not had any issues with them. If you are looking at going fuel injection, we have a fuel injection, turbo, computer/data logger (needs repairs), laptop computer, and intakes that we would sell.

Re: 4 cylinder 2.3 ford? October 23, 2012 12:21AM
we are using a 6al on both of them and no problems.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009