Season not even over and For Sale Page filling up??? September 06, 2013 12:14PM
Thought it was interesting to see some things on the For Sale page and the season isn't even over yet? Frank Keener's ULSS "XXX" for sale, looks like he may be getting out of pulling, as the complete tractor, spare motor, and transporter are all for sale. Anyone got any info on this? Then also the Honkin Donkin Black is for sale. I know Jason is always building new and improved tractors, gonna run one next year, or will we get a new HD??? Then also it looks like Frank Molitor and the "Red Cadillac" may be going Lim Pro. I believe that the BSTP/PPL Super Farm class is going to either be extremely small in numbers here starting next year. Heard PPL may drop them from Champions Tour and pick up the 4.1 Lim Pro. Anyone got any other news on any of these subjects?

Re: Season not even over and For Sale Page filling up??? September 06, 2013 03:15PM
I agree things will be interesting next year. Hathoway will have another HD I bet. It's hard to believe that XXX is for sale but Bambi isn't if they were completely getting out of it, it would be for sale to. I thank that there may be some new classes next year as well added. We may see some new Red 10 Pro tractors next too. This year was a crazy year of pulling with what seemed to me downs and downs of different teams.

Xxx for sale September 08, 2013 10:01AM
What's going on with all the ss for sale?? Building new or what? There is a lot of good tractors for sale out there

Re: Season not even over and For Sale Page filling up??? September 08, 2013 01:54PM
I was shocked that Frank was not at the Wooster, Ohio pull Saturday night. That's a local pull for him.

Re: Season not even over and For Sale Page filling up??? September 08, 2013 02:42PM
They were wrapping up the PPL season in Wheatland,Mo on Saturday. Bambi was 2nd and XXX was 6th. I am pretty sure Bambi won the points championship and XXX was 2nd in points for the year.

Re: Season not even over and For Sale Page filling up??? September 09, 2013 03:00AM
I love reading this site and the Morgans do a GREAT job with this one. Is there another site with a prominent for sale page? This is the only one I check daily. Thanks for the info!!

Re: Season not even over and For Sale Page filling up??? September 09, 2013 04:03AM
Tcob made an excellent pass to get the win and 2nd in year end points

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,724, Posts: 229,854, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,979.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro