outlaw class October 29, 2012 02:46PM
Has anybody hears about outlaw starting a 466 3x 4 turbo class,20.8 tires Just curious?

Re: outlaw class October 30, 2012 02:12AM
I would like to know also

Re: outlaw class October 30, 2012 05:07AM
Why would they want or better yet need to have a hotfarm class. They can barely get through all of the Super Farms as is. If anything I see them allowing 466 w/ 3X4 turbos in Super Farm like Bush wants to do. There are a lot of other classes that would add more to the show then Hot Farm.

Re: outlaw class October 30, 2012 12:12PM
I think they could add them in at certain pulls, like say you only have 3 classes at a pull and you need to have some more number then add in the 3x4 class, it would be better than nothing and they would get a decent pay check. But i can see where that would kinda not be fair to not have them pull at the bigger hooks

Re: outlaw class October 30, 2012 01:59PM
If that is the class of tractors they had at the iowa state fair, they would be a nice addition!
At least make them a state level class to start. They had good numbers and nice looking equipment I thought.

Re: outlaw class October 31, 2012 04:53AM
I see on the Outlaw website they have info about the new tractor class, Outlaw banquet and Western Farm Show

Re: outlaw class October 31, 2012 07:51AM
That will be an interesting.. I hope more oganizations go to the same rules... Turbo rules... anyone think it will be a 3x4 class? or another 3x3?

Re: outlaw class October 31, 2012 02:19PM
It will be a 3 x4 class just like Xcalibur has now, but everyone will run same turbo.

Re: outlaw class October 31, 2012 02:53PM
Harts have all the specs u'll need for your turbo rule

Re: outlaw class November 01, 2012 02:19AM
Will they make the 466 class run precision turbo's like they did in the superfarm class?

Re: outlaw class November 01, 2012 05:28AM
Brandon... that's the rumor I heard... I guess that's why people need to go the the meeting...

Re: outlaw class November 01, 2012 09:05AM
Does this different motel have metal detectors that'll go off if'n someone has a gun in their bibs?
Like on the elevator entrances ,,,,,,,

Re: outlaw class November 01, 2012 10:42AM
Then the class will fail

Re: outlaw class November 01, 2012 12:41PM
can you run the billet cast heads like they do in the SF class??

Re: outlaw class November 01, 2012 01:10PM
according to the outlaw page it states "Engine head and manifolds must be OEM agricultural-type for that brand of engine." go to the meeting and give your input.

Re: outlaw class November 01, 2012 01:36PM
who runs billet heads in the super farm class?

Re: outlaw class November 01, 2012 02:31PM
What would a person have to do to the crank, rods, valve train to run in this class? Also what kind of rpm do these tractors run down the track? Thanks.

Re: outlaw class November 03, 2012 04:01AM
looks like outlaws are just going to take over Xcaliber should be called Outlaw Missouri Pullers. Let Doug run the show.

Re: outlaw class November 05, 2012 03:28AM
let doug run the show and take over Xcaliber he would take there money and run it in the grond

Re: outlaw class November 05, 2012 06:31AM
The spelling by the last two posters, just shows how smart they are. A lot of people may not agree with Doug and Outlaws, and I am one that sometimes wonder why he takes different classes in the direction he sometimes does. Weather you like him or not Outlaws is growing and doing great. More events, pullers and vehicles every year, more purse money for the pullers every year. Last year close to 1,250,000.00 paid out. New big screen that was a big hit and will pay off big for Outlaw promoters in drawing fans. You have heard very little bad publicity on here about Doug or Outlaws anymore, until now when he is going to start a new class and most likely this comes from pullers that want to run rules that fit their vehicle. I bet what ever rules he comes up with in this new class, it will work and grow, just like the Limited Pro Stock class. Time will tell and so far he is batting 100%.

Re: outlaw class November 05, 2012 08:50AM
I agree completely with Spell Checker. Doug does a great job with the pulls and classes they run in outlaws and the classes do grow. quit bitching about the rules. pulling is suppose to be a fun experience for everyone. if you cant have fun then you shouldnt be pulling. its also funny how everyone has the answer to all the problems with the rules but no one ever goes to the meetings to fix them.

Re: outlaw class November 05, 2012 01:51PM
Doug owns it, he can run it as he see's fit.
End of story.
Next case.

Re: outlaw class November 06, 2012 02:41AM
One thing can be said about Outlaws since Doug became owner 3 years ago. More new events every year. Purse money up about 300,000.00. He spent over $250,000 on new big screen. New uniforms for tech. Workers, entry clerks, tech getting paid more. No bickering as trouble makers in association left. Enough said!

Re: outlaw class November 05, 2012 03:38AM
why let goug run any thing

Re: outlaw class November 15, 2012 05:11PM
How many new classes can you have in one year - Geez

Re: outlaw class November 15, 2012 11:25PM
The LAST thing the Outlaws need is this class, they already have a class very similar to this proposed new class. Knock it in the head now!!!

Re: outlaw class November 16, 2012 12:53AM
I feel this could be a very good entry level class. And then the new pullers could grow from this class to other class as they progress in there pulling.

Re: outlaw class November 16, 2012 03:38AM
I agree, Knock it in the head

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520