Kandy Franzen of Franzen Family Tractor Parts November 05, 2012 04:39AM
I am sure many of you have done business or have had some relation with Mike Franzen and his fine Family at Franzen Family Tractor Parts. I am sure many of you know the many stuggles his wife Kandy has had in the last few years. I am sad to say she finnally lost here battle surrounded by he family Friday morning Nov 2nd.

There will be a celeabration of her life at 10 a.m. Thrusday Nov. 8th in Pearson Hall, Maquoketa Ia. Visitation will be 2-8 Wednesday Nov. 7th in Pearson Hall with burial in the Monmouth cemetary.

Pearson Hall is located in the Maquoketa Fair grounds. Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Jackson County or Baldwin/Monmouth Faith United Methodist Church or on line at www.CarsonAndSon.com

Thanks
Chuck Steffens

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,913, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,013.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM