Gordyville Toy Raffle November 13, 2012 11:06AM
Its getting close to that time of year to be getting ready for Gordyville. This year I am building a model of Carlton Copes Warpath. The proceeds this year will be donated to the American Diabetes Association. With the red and grey colors of the Massey, they go great with the colors of the logo for Diabetes. Here are some of the first mock up pictures of the toys. I designed the side panels and had them water jetted out of steel. Resin casted the John Deere 7810 fenders myself. I will be posting progress pictures of these as I go.

We will be selling tickets Thursday through Saturday evening. Usually draw the winner the last session on Saturday night around 9 or so. Tickets are 3 tickets for $5 or 7 tickets for $10. Usually set my booth up on the right side of track at the end, so come by and see us and check out what I have on display.

Thanks Justin Stuckenschneider

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2012 02:25AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Gordyville Toy Raffle November 13, 2012 06:08PM
Might have to come to Gordyville just to throw my name into the hat for the toy raffle. Winking This looks fantastic--can't wait to see the finished product.

- John

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Gordyville Toy Raffle December 09, 2012 04:23PM
Hey your missing some parts....

Updated Pictures December 09, 2012 02:43PM
Getting closer on the toy for the toy raffle. Got all the paint layed down. Hope to have them all finished up by Christmas.

Enjoy Justin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2012 02:43PM by JustinStuckenschneider.

Re: Updated Pictures December 09, 2012 04:55PM
quit your day job and make toys. those massys are SICK !

Re: Updated Pictures December 10, 2012 12:42PM
Farmall Revenge
quit your day job and make toys. those massys are SICK !

Yes it is.

Re: Updated Pictures December 11, 2012 02:51AM
man that looks great, how many hours does it take to do one...all the money from the rafle goes to charity....hope to get to gordyvile this year. do you have a place there to look at your stuff

Re: Updated Pictures December 11, 2012 11:24AM
Glad he has the patience for that. I would end up with a mess. Keep up the good work

Re: Updated Pictures December 11, 2012 01:20PM
Thank you all for the comments. I usually have around 20 to 30 hours in a toy. On these I have a lot more, because I have built everything from scratch! I think I will have around 40 plus hrs in these. I will have a booth set up on the right side of track at the very end with toys on display and selling raffle tickets. I donate half of the proceeds to the foundation I choose for each year.

Thanks Justin Stuckenschneider

Re: Updated Pictures December 11, 2012 01:37PM
Justin;
Your work is just amazing, and thanks for all you do, and with the charities that benefit from your raffle. Can’t wait to see the model of "Warpath" up close at Gordyville. As you know the cure for diabetes is very close to Jake and my heart, THANK YOU!

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2012 02:06PM by Dick Morgan.

Header pictures December 11, 2012 03:32PM
Gville isn't too far off and I have alot let to do! My mom is also Diabetic so it has some meaning to me as well. I got the manifolds/ engine done and put one complete tractor together. I am waiting for the paint on the others to cure completely before assembly. Thought I would share some pictures, as I think this is what sets this model off from any other one I have built!

Justin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2012 03:46PM by JustinStuckenschneider.

Re: Header pictures December 24, 2012 02:02AM
That's awesome to say the least. Great job Justin.

Finished "Warpath" for the toy raffle December 22, 2012 08:42AM
Here is the finished toy that will be raffled off at gville. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and we will see you at Gville.

Justin Stuckenschneider

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009