White 6175 light super that was for sale.... February 06, 2009 01:18PM
Tractor was located out of Wisconsin. Looking for a phone number for previous owner or for new owner? Would like to get in touch with either one.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: White 6175 light super that was for sale.... February 06, 2009 02:06PM
I could be wrong but I think the guy is from Mo. He stopped by and droped off sheet metal on his way to buy the tractor in eary spring i think.
blewbyyoulss@yahoo.com that is all i can remeber of him.

Re: White 6175 light super that was for sale.... February 07, 2009 03:36AM
think your talking about nathan hoffman he had the white zombie and had it for sale. never heard if he sold it but i think he has a minnie rod now

Re: White 6175 light super that was for sale.... February 07, 2009 05:03PM
Yes, his name was Nathan Hoffman and the tractor was called Phat Cat 3208 3 charger alky, he's from just east of Minneapolis. I have some video of the tractor and if I dug around enough I think I could find his contact info. At that time he was selling tractor to build a mini to hook with a couple close relatives.

Re: White 6175 light super that was for sale.... February 08, 2009 02:28AM
Allan- i could get Nathan's # if you would like it his cousin and uncle drive the 49er twd in region 3 and i know them pretty well so let me know if you would like his contact info

Re: White 6175 light super that was for sale.... February 08, 2009 06:48AM
That would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me his number or email it to me allen@ulmerracing.com thanks.

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009