the guy with th minnie mo November 17, 2012 01:37PM
Was wondering what happen to the minnie mo man if he ran this year or they still putting it together

Re: the guy with th minnie mo November 18, 2012 08:21AM
need a bit more information lots of minnie's out there

Re: the guy with th minnie mo November 18, 2012 09:34AM
If your talking about the Rudabaugh fella, he ran some this summer in the classic super stock. Not sure how he faired.

Re: the guy with th minnie mo November 18, 2012 11:44AM
Hey ther lookin......we ran all summer. ..started from not able to move the sled...to finish our last pull,down in jefferson, ohio, was our best pull, 210 ft..lots of learnin every pull. We spun a bearing rod bearing ,our las pull.but already sent crank out an is bac sitting in the shop now...puttin the tractor on a diet,,lol trying to loose some weight,not enough of moveable weight, yet....i see we can post couple pic for ya....thanks for askin.....

Re: the guy with th minnie mo November 18, 2012 11:59AM
Lots to learn building an "off color" tractor. Can't call Hypermax, Riverside, or nearly anyone else for advice on what to do or parts......us yellow guys stick together though. Unfortunate about the spun bearing, but that's pulling. More learning to do. Moline diesels are a different kind of animal all together....I should mention I posted the pictures for Steve, it's not my tractor, I just try and help a fellow MM guy along.....when he'll listen to me LOL!! He ran division 5 COATPA last summer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2012 12:09PM by Moline Puller.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009