Dave Pfund February 07, 2009 03:53AM
Dear Dave you sure know how to kick A guy when he is down. [on a post below] I have not been on the pulloff page much lately because I have been in the hospital for the last three weeks,due to the third degree burns on my hands ,arms, chest and face. What happend was I was reading the jan puller I turned to page 26 and the damm thing burst into flames! If you feel the need to send cards or flowers please send them to 555 BS lane in care of I just ripped Mike Beck again!

Re: Dave Pfund February 07, 2009 04:24AM
Same thing almost happened to me! Thank god I only look at pictures of that tractor while standing in the rain.

Re: Dave Pfund February 07, 2009 03:22PM
QUIT IT !!!!!! jw

Re: Dave Pfund February 07, 2009 04:36PM
Beck was on history cannel this week piloting the Hindenburg.

Re: Dave Pfund February 08, 2009 11:29AM
Rumor has it mister beck has recieved sponsorship from calphon cook ware to have the entire machine coated in nonstick coating . He will all so be selling flame kissed hotdogs afterward in his pits. Have all so heard that mark peissig has recived the kotex sponsor ship that jeff hirt has had the last few years . And an associatte sponsor ship from the anti monkey butt itch powder?

Re: Dave Pfund February 09, 2009 10:57AM
Didnt know hirt had a kotex sponsor..hirt must have kept that sponsorship "in the dark"..red line towards the body??We could only wish Ridilin would sponsor him....maybe he would finally LAND!!

Re: To Mark P. February 08, 2009 03:16AM
Hey Mark

One thing we did here in the North was instead of buying firewood for the fireplace we just bought one of the HIGH TECH RED NECK toys and put it in the fireplace the Damn thing just keeps burning and burning no need to buy firewood any more thanks Mike.
PS any chance of increaseing the BTU's This year. it was cold up here.

Re: To Mark P. February 08, 2009 04:16AM
yeah i know what you mean i built a high tech toy for my son and when i finished it the darn thing just burst into flames which seemed funny since there was nothing flammable on it! so i built my son a bomb toy to play with but for some reason he cant take it anywhere near the sand box! worst toy replica i ever built was a old farmboy fantasy replica you could set that thing in the middle of the living room and if you turned your head for just one second the thing would be up on one wheel! funny how that thing seemed to even balace on one front wheel sometimes!

Re: To Mark P. February 08, 2009 04:47AM
Rumor has it that when Mike was on the operating table getting that hip replacement, his wife had the surgeon install a internal fire suppression system for the lower body region ...insuring the ability to make full pulls in case of the event he ejects a rod during the run !!

Re: To Mark P. February 08, 2009 06:06AM
Now that's funny! Poor old tractor didn't know what it was like to have four legs at the end of the track. Always kept things exciting to watch though. We could always have it fixed in just a few minutes too. Just not the sheetmetal!

Re: To Mark P. February 09, 2009 10:34AM
i was wondering if he could get his firesuit make help sponsors him sense he showed how good product works.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009