IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 03, 2012 01:26PM
-Mini Rods will be this Sunday December 9th at 11:30 AM at Shep's in New Berlin, IL

-Altered Stock & Pro Stock 4x4 will be this Sunday December 9th at 1 P.M.at the Bowling Alley in Hoopeston.
Contact Greg Samet or Jerry Johnson with directions or questions.

-Pro Farm, Farm Stock, NA & Outlaw will be Sunday December 16th in Penfield at the I & I building. Times will be announced for specific classes at the end of the week.

Diesel trucks will meet after the first of the year, we are shooting for a central location and the weekend of January 12th.

Please help me out with some phone calls. I have lost some e-mail addresses due to the incident in London.

Thanks,

Carl Downs

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 04, 2012 12:11AM
Bringing back to the top. Mark your calanders.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 04, 2012 01:03AM
Carl what are a few items that will be discussed in the pro farm meeting? Is the map/smooth bore deal going to fly? Sure hope the MAP rule stays with ITPA/IPA. Or atleast just put some rules on the MAP width groove.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 04, 2012 02:15AM
We are still considering the options. Some of our board will be attending the ITPA meeting this weekend to get a feel for what is going to happen. We have been in communication with certain ITPA board members and we agree that both organizations should follow the same rule path.

It is difficult to make sure that whatever we do is what is going to be best for the class in the long run, not just a short term "knee jerk" reaction.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 04, 2012 08:56AM
I wont be able to make the 16th.. Shoot me a facebook message with whats going to be brought up and I will tell you my thoughts even though they dont matter lol

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 05, 2012 11:22PM
Last reminder before the weekend starts.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 06, 2012 12:55PM
You were really in London Carl???? I thought that some kind of a scam E-mail using your name!!! Sorry!!

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 06, 2012 02:52PM
No, I wasn't really in London. Just a play on words. I do appreciate the concern though. My brother got the same email while we were having a family gathering. He read it out loud to the family and was quick to point out that there was not nearly enough swearing or descriptions of other people's ignorance in the email. And can you believe he thought that I would have probably caused some sort of international incident or something and get kicked out of England anyway. Go figure?!?

Bad thing was that they wiped out everything in my email account contacts and all. I had a back up but I hadn't updated in a while so I did lose a few.

I should see you this weekend, maybe have a soda or two.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 09, 2012 08:26AM
Hey Carl,
I know Larry or Brock or somebody talked to you in Springfield yesterday but could you keep us updated on what you guys decide for a "Classic" class? I'm the guy who pulls the Massey 55 and along with a lot of the other ITPA guys I am really interested!

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 11, 2012 11:55AM
what is going to be talked about in these classes

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule December 12, 2012 12:34AM
reminder

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009