UPA Farmstock December 12, 2012 05:31AM
are they dropping their farmstock classes after all the cheating that took place last season? I heard they was dropping the classes.....

Re: UPA Farmstock December 12, 2012 12:21PM
They should they are not farm stock anymore, they are just a cut below Pro Farm and could bet some of the Pro Farm tractors now.

Re: UPA Farmstock December 13, 2012 07:31AM
if you dont like the rules then how did they get voted in?????????

Re: UPA Farmstock December 13, 2012 10:04AM
because the board does what it wants and has its favorites, cheat all year then they make your illegal turbo legal, go figure

Re: UPA Farmstock December 13, 2012 04:30PM
This is sad if the board will not enforce rules FOR ALL PULLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: UPA Farmstock December 14, 2012 09:37AM
no, case tractors in there hot farm when they show up u know who comes in last!

Re: UPA Farmstock December 15, 2012 10:27AM
UPA watcher do you even have a tractor?

Re: UPA Farmstock December 15, 2012 10:39AM
Why would I need a tractor to be a UPA Watcher.

Re: UPA Farmstock December 15, 2012 02:10PM
Oh, by the way I do have a tractor, 4430 in Iowa.

Re: UPA Farmstock December 16, 2012 11:15AM
Just had a call from a UPA member from Ill. and asked if I had looked on pulloff, and thought I might be involved in farm stock rules for UPA.Yes I do have a 4430 from southeast Iowa and do some pulling but no this wasn't me trying to stir trouble.The only thing I will say is it's sad that both groups can't get along in western Ill. and face it none of us are true farm stock tractors."Suggestion" Make rules simple,safe and no point's for classes and go pulling. Thanks Jeff Rubey

Re: UPA Farmstock December 17, 2012 02:45AM
well said! true farm stock organizations doen't let pro built deeres in farm stock or wrong turbs and look the other way. very sad.

Re: UPA Farmstock December 15, 2012 02:51PM
the duesterhauus boys can make them CASES run!! You're lucky they don't pull UPA! They are making 1500 HP!!! enforce your rules UPA!

Re: UPA Farmstock December 14, 2012 11:18AM
Next thing you know they will be running P-pumps.

Re: UPA Farmstock December 14, 2012 11:38AM
What are the rules for upa farm stock? I don't care who cheated or how they cheated, just what are the rules for 2013!!! Thanks

Re: UPA Farmstock December 14, 2012 03:53PM
there are no rules............and the board wouldn't enforce if there was .....what a joke!!!!!!!!!

Re: UPA Farmstock December 15, 2012 01:33AM
What are the suggested rules then, or is this class actually done? Are they trying to book this class at fairs? Please no bs!!!

Re: UPA Farmstock December 17, 2012 03:33AM
why did the case boys even get brought into this fight, we have alot more issues with the farm stock class not the pro-farm classes, which are where the case tractors in our area even run, its back to if the board cant answer we will just blame it on the case boys, nothing changes even if another association gets started, we still have same problems and it always seems to point figure at certain people

Re: UPA Farmstock December 17, 2012 06:25AM
There is no doubt the Duesterhaus's tractors continue to run better each year and it is really beginning to show. I can't wait to see them next year with this winters improvements.
From a spectator standpoint I can't help but point out that if everyone in the organization had the same attitude toward tractor pulling and participated in the organization as the case boys do there would not be 2 organizations in the area, and we would all be relieved of this on going drama. Seems we are little past this now. If they don't want to be fair to you then don't play with them. Actions speak louder than words!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009