TRAVIS OGAN December 21, 2012 04:23AM
TRAVIS OGAN, A FELLOW NEBRASKA BUSH PULLER, WAS KILLED WEDS NIGHT IN A CAR - SEMI CRASH ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF MADISON NEBRASKA.

WAKE IN NORFOLK NEBRASKA TODAY (FRIDAY); FUNERAL SATURDAY DEC 22 AT 10:30 IN MADISON NEBRASKA.

RIP TRAVIS. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

[nebraska.obituaries.funeral.com]

Re: TRAVIS OGAN December 21, 2012 07:21AM
Tractor Pulled with Travis in a couple of different organizations and he was always fun to be around
He will be missed

Mike Langan
402-910-6949

Re: TRAVIS OGAN December 21, 2012 07:23AM
On behalf of the Nebraska Power Pullers Association we would like to offer our deepest sympathies to Travis' friends and family.

Re: TRAVIS OGAN December 21, 2012 09:25AM
Jake and I want to offer our deepest condolences to the Ogan family. We will keep the Ogan family in our prayers and ask that everyone remember them at this sad time. May they find PEACE in our Lord.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: TRAVIS OGAN December 22, 2012 07:19AM
Very sorry for the loss of travis. Did some work for him on his tractor. Great guy. Jim chvatal

Re: TRAVIS OGAN December 22, 2012 11:28AM
Joe and I had the opportunity to visit with Travis in Wisner at a NE Neb. pull 2 years ago. He came off as a solid guy! I visited with him via Tx over the next year. Our deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Tim Goslin, Hauling A$$ pulling team

Travis's passing away December 21, 2012 02:20PM
I would post a direct reply but I get kicked out for some reason but that doesn't matter.I did not know Travis and in a way I don't live that far from him,I don't talk much and maybe it is because it's the holiday's but feel that we are all a family in the pulling sense and come together when there is a family in need ,I see a lot bickering and fighting on here but I know we still stick together when need be.Pray for the family at this time of year as they need it,My heart goes out to the family.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009